No announcement yet.

Academies, college soccer and a new path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHERE IS THE PROOF TO VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM THAT THEY ARE "TRYING TO TAKE COLLEGE OUT OF THE MIX"???

Anyone who has read my posts, knows that I'm NOT a fan of college soccer, and I don't want any of the U.S. top youth players to go into the system.......UNLESS I'M A HIGH RANKING EXECUTIVE AT U.S. SOCCER OR MLS, THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CLAIM THAT THEY ARE "TRYING TO TAKE COLLEGE OUT OF THE MIX".

Now!!! Please present the proof to validate your claim that they are "trying to take college out of the mix".

Comment

Who are 'they'?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"They" and taking college soccer out of the mix are the yappers on here who take me on to say college soccer must not be use to try to get our youth in pro. You see me fight them over and over so USAF can gwaan talk, I don't know what article him want.

The forum is litter with those utterances. I don't know what articles he need, just read the archives. College soccer will be a part of the US mix forever and some of our players can take advantage. It is not dead, and it will be apart of the US structure for a long time unlike what some people think.

On the subject, other people are organizing themselves and taking advantage. As you know, try getting a youth in a college, it takes years for something others take weeks to do. Schools, players and administrators throughout Jamaica don't know what it takes. This is where ISSA can play great role. I will not say anymore because the people on here who ever try helping any kid to college in the last 10 years know exactly what I am talking about.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

WTF!!! So you are talking about individuals who have NO power or influence to change the system???.......You're wasting my @#$%&?+ time.

Comment

The only groups that can change the present system is U.S. Soccer & MLS, but I have never seen nor heard either wanting to remove college soccer.

Comment

yeah but if we follow some a unnu, Jamaicans should remove themselves form the process. Where did I post that US soccer wanted college from the mix? You were the one that was posting that and I said they will never. You and others on here saying it is dead, and Jamaicans should move away from it.

Are these people just talking for talk sake? Try getting a kid in college who think they have no other alternative in Jamaica. Try getting a kid SAT score, try getting high school record, try getting video of a game, Try getting a good recommendation. Who feels it knows it. Talk to all the coaches and people working to get a few kids an opportunity. Don't take it from me.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No it is simple the other way around, because all this long talk about college soccer. not been a part of development and moving away from it, as I said it will be around and WE SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  WTF!!! So you are talking about individuals who have NO power or influence to change the system???.......You're wasting my @#$%&?+ time.
                  You have been taught a frustrating lesson in just how profound Professor Johnny's comprehension issues are.

Logic and structured thought are useless with him. Professor Johnny operates at a much higher level than mere mortals can fathom
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

D@MN!!! Now I see why you treat him like that.......Didn't know that, in Assasin's world, not agreeing or liking a system means you're TRYING to remove it (take it out of the mix).

Comment

So I'm "trying to take college out of the mix". I had no idea I was TRYING to do anything about college soccer.......Thanks for enlightening me, because I didn't know that not agreeing with or liking the system means that I'm TRYING to remove college soccer (take college out of the mix).

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        D@MN!!! Now I see why you treat him like that......
                        Only ~8 years of hard experience

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

So let me get this straight ... Unnu in a agument about what "they" want and unnuh talking about 2 different "they"?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My lawwwd unnu wikid .....lol...bwaaay , mi juss a sight diss, Johnny , Johnny , Johnny ave dem like fool yes.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              For someone who confesses to being completely in the dark regarding WHY Jamaican cannot even start developing its football players systematically.... you are quite definitive about what is NOT the reason..

A wiser person, similarly in the dark, would just say... "I don't know

Elda...Wise Up
                              It is incomprehensible that malaise at the levels below the JFF leadership class. There is no way that "luv fast' or 'quick riches' plays in such! Do you see even a glimmer of attaining 'fast improvement' or 'quick riches' at those lower levels by the continued refusal to 'teach'=educate the youngsters well?

I do not!!!

- How many schools are there in the island?

- How many clubs are there in the island?
                              Do you see any of them doing well at the game where graduation of...forget many or comparatively high percentage when compared to world entities and the quality of play and players produced...top quality players is concerned?

I do not!!!

...so where is that 'fast gains' or 'quick riches' to which you refer?
                              Again - That claim does not stand up!!!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Elda if yuh nuh know seh Jamaicans hurry-come-up or know wha dat mean... it nuh mek nuh sense mi debate yuh pon dis subjek

If/when yuh get up to speed ah diffrant ting

Comment

Working...
                                X