Paul I am going to leave it to you , to announce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul I am going to leave it to you , to announce

When he gets sacked !You deserve that privilege on the site.

A your coach !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    When he gets sacked !You deserve that privilege on the site.

A your coach !
    My coach? LOL!! Whoever is in the LFC manager chair is MY COACH! That's karek! I will be happy to show Brendan the door if he is sacked, and thank him for his service while doing so...then I will welcome the new manager with open arms. Turncoat, you nuh easy...fool...but not easy.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You should have said that when Rafa and KD needed you.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You should have said that when Rafa and KD needed you.
        Really? KMT. As I have told you 1,000,000 times, it is not the managers that are the problem, it is the owners are not rich enough. Until you get that through your thick skull you will will forever be lambasting one LFC manager to the next. KD is the only one I criticised - I mean come on??? Spearing as his midfield general?? £80m on 4 piece of deadwood?? Jesus. But, you never hear me disrespecting him the way you disrespect Rodgers. You have no class. You are not a true LFC fan having hopped from wagon to wagon and your sure as shyte don't know anything about "the Liverpool way", dissing great servants to the club like Carragher and Gerrard.

You are a Rafa-ist...your prerogative...but your bitterness over Rafa not running MY CLUB (I have no idea who you support other than Rafa) shows that you are not of sound mind. You remind me of that bredda in Pink Panther movies that went mad wanting to kill Inspector Clouseau...your love of all things Rafa (the better coach than Mourinho ) has fueled a kind of insanity in you that blinds you to reality. Carry on being a donkey. You do a good job of it.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; September 18, 2015, 03:44 AM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You need to be honest with yourelf before anyone can take you seriously, yes I am a Rafaist , like some are Fergist- Mourinhoist etc certain managers fit a club like a glove, only Rafa has gotten more out of LFC in its recent history than anyone, 2nd your ridiculous theory of not being rich enough has been dispelled in Spain, England, Germany(Klopp) and Italy ,its not as if its an anamoly that happens rarely when certain managers are at the helm but the norm, the anamoly was Rafa having half his team injured and dropping out of the top 4,No team has the same strength in finanaces none and having that strength doesnt gaurantee you sucess, Moyes proved that !Souness proved that when we were at the top of the prem and took us to midtable.

For you to say Rafa time had come and he overachieved- it was time to move on ,to me was disrespectful, for you to say he lost the plot to lambast Fergie to me was disrespectful, for you to now twist your mouth and say you would welcome him back to me its disrespectful and hypocritical in truth bitter sweet cause yuh affi swallow yuh pride.For you to hide behind KDs legacy(you dont want him to destroy it ) and not give him the support he needed was disrespectful- he wanted the job-one of our greats ,he needed support and deserved it being that he gave us so much(says alot about your thinking ), you do realise KD recent legacy has added more trophys to LFC cabinent than BR in a shorter time ?

Great servants my ass , Carragher and Gerrad ,they should know their place in LFC history the highest they have been or most they achieved was under Benitez, in case you cant read between the lines these are the clowns that wanted Rafa out because LFC wasnt British enough, Gerrad slags Rafa every chance he gets and supports the almshouse of BR because he could vibe with him ,good for him but he didnt get the memo -fren fren nuh win ball game.

You are hiding behind my vitriol to excuse your calculated failure of supporting BR,i am part of the 90 % that has read this fool from day one , the difference is i called it while some wanted to give him a chance, hell even i did ,hoping we would win a title in 20 odd years,how i wished he shtt in my face,guess what he couldnt he was weak= just like you!

Up to now you cant call it, but you will when he gets sacked and i will be here waiting for your announcement.

Weak.
          Last edited by Sir X; September 18, 2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

You need to be honest with yourelf before anyone can take you seriously, yes I am a Rafaist , like some are Fergist- Mourinhoist etc certain managers fit a club like a glove, only Rafa has gotten more out of LFC in its recent history than anyone, 2nd your ridiculous theory of not being rich enough has been dispelled in Spain, England, Germany(Klopp) and Italy ,its not as if its an anamoly that happens rarely when certain managers are at the helm but the norm, the anamoly was Rafa having half his team injured and dropping out of the top 4,No team has the same strength in finanaces none and having that strength doesnt gaurantee you sucess, Moyes proved that !Souness proved that when we were at the top of the prem and took us to midtable.

For you to say Rafa time had come and he overachieved- it was time to move on ,to me was disrespectful, for you to say he lost the plot to lambast Fergie to me was disrespectful, for you to now twist your mouth and say you would welcome him back to me its disrespectful and hypocritical in truth bitter sweet cause yuh affi swallow yuh pride.For you to hide behind KDs legacy(you dont want him to destroy it ) and not give him the support he needed was disrespectful- he wanted the job-one of our greats ,he needed support and deserved it being that he gave us so much(says alot about your thinking ), you do realise KD recent legacy has added more trophys to LFC cabinent than BR in a shorter time ?

Great servants my ass , Carragher and Gerrad ,they should know their place in LFC history the highest they have been or most they achieved was under Benitez, in case you cant read between the lines these are the clowns that wanted Rafa out because LFC wasnt British enough, Gerrad slags Rafa every chance he gets and supports the almshouse of BR because he could vibe with him ,good for him but he didnt get the memo -fren fren nuh win ball game.

You are hiding behind my vitriol to excuse your calculated failure of supporting BR,i am part of the 90 % that has read this fool from day one , the difference is i called it while some wanted to give him a chance, hell even i did ,hoping we would win a title in 20 odd years,how i wished he shtt in my face,guess what he couldnt he was weak= just like you!

Up to now you cant call it, but you will when he gets sacked and i will be here waiting for your announcement.

Weak.
            Weak? Better than stupid. You're an idiot. The simplistic nature of your pathetically juvenile and imbecilic interpretation of facts and circumstance are beneath the intellect of a mule. So, (jackass), turn your twofaced mug around and leave my club alone. You are stinking up the place. Rafa is waiting for you at Real Madrid.

Comment

Stay away from yuh coach yuh mean ! The truth hurts , nothing I can do about it , he failed and is weak like you.

I always said your personal attacks carry more weight than your defence of the Rucks.As long as he goes and you announce it, I am glad to be the fool in your eyes.

Comment

I just wanted to ask you, you have a company doing well , you get a manager to oversee your departmnent , he starts screwing it up , worse yet robbing from the company, buying poor merchandise, doesnt know how to use the company tools that he buys , his performance reflects your department value to the company , what do you do as an employee ?

* What do you do as a customer that depend on that department for service ?

*Do you sit on your ass and blame the bigger heads in the corporations ?

* Hide behind the desk and say you support the company by supporting the manager ?

What is your corporate responsibility ?....jusss a question because as you know , you know it all !

As I said you are a weak insecure little twatt, that cant handle the truth, you made the wrong call, double down on it and cant weasle yourself out of it , because I wont let you !

Comment

I just wanted to ask you, you have a company doing well , you get a manager to oversee your departmnent , he starts screwing it up , worse yet robbing from the company, buying poor merchandise, doesnt know how to use the company tools that he buys , his performance reflects your department value to the company , what do you do as an employee ?

* What do you do as a customer that depend on that department for service ?

*Do you sit on your ass and blame the bigger heads in the corporations ?

* Hide behind the desk and say you support the company by supporting the manager ?

What is your corporate responsibility ?....jusss a question because as you know , you know it all !

As I said you are a weak insecure little twatt, that cant handle the truth, you made the wrong call, double down on it and cant weasle yourself out of it , because I wont let you !
                  As I have said 1,000,000 times, the club is SIMPLY NOT RICH ENOUGH. Rodgers is human he is flawed, but to take your venom out on him is just plain stupid. But, hey, you've proven time and again that stupidity is your strong suit. I shall answer your question - and I always do directly - unlike you (the real insecure little twat who jumps from club to club and avoids answering questions like: who is the better manager, JM or RB?)

I've said it on here before...you give a employee objectives, you give him the tools, you give him the support and you leave him alone. You review him on fixed schedules and you evaluate at that point. What you don't do is listen to the din of stupidity that is sure to surround emotional responses by people who have no access to the objectives or the shared responsibilities, e.g. idiots like you who have never seen the inside of a board room.

I have told your thick pea brain (a scientific marvel in its own right - afterall, how could something so small be so dense?) 1,000,000 times that Christmas is the yardstick...if the team is not within touching distance of 4th, questions must be asked, and yes, heads may have to roll, but to do it before then, is well, let me say it this way...calling for sacking the man when he has done no worse than Rafa in his last season, KD in his last season, and without a clear understanding of his employer's goals and objectives (as set by them), relative to this point in the season, wreaks of an xuberance devoid of xcogitative purpose. Twatt. Now run along to the little hovel of an xclave that you slithered out from and leave my club alone. You are not worthy.

Comment

And BR in 3 of his 4 seasons...lol..don't forget to announce it !...lol....claffy!

Comment

And BR in 3 of his 4 seasons...lol..don't forget to announce it !...lol....claffy!
                      Still waiting on a straight answer to the question? Who is better? And did BR finish lower than Rafa when he promised 4th. As it was clear in the other post - you don't deal in facts...yet you have the temerity to call big man claffy...disgrace...run go a Rafa bedside a Real Madrid. Me hear seh him need summady fi ketch him nightime fha't dem.

Comment

Yuh ead nuh good

Comment

Yuh ead nuh good
                          And yours? LOL!! Twoface Disgrace, no badda t'row no rockstone...u don' have not one foot fi stan pon!
                          LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X