Really sad about the Luke Shaw injury. Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad about the Luke Shaw injury. Last

season he struggled and got a lot of criticism but this season he started well, did his defensive duties, helped in the attack ...and it was clear he made the left back position his own. With his form he made the national team and was in the running with Baines, Rose and Gibbs to make the Euro 2016 squad as one of the left back. now his leg is broken in 2 places ... pity. Get well soon.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i think its a big blow for you guys

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yep, Blinds is ok, but is not really a left back and Shaw also help the attack.

Wish him all the best.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wish him well!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Blind would be my choice for the left bacj position,there are lingering doubts regarding all the other positions he played.
          Rojo was never in contention for the left back position,therefore I think he should be the central defender and Blind reverting to left back.
          We have a scoring problem so..

Comment

If you noticed, after Shaw left all the plays went down the left. Blind is a decent player but his speed is much to be desired and fast wingers will get the better of him. Rojo is pretty much the same. Tyler Blackett is fast but play too much back passed and maybe loaning out is the best thing for his development.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Blind only seems to be holding his own as a cetral defender,there are a bunch of forwards that will expose him easily,with Depay,Martial,and Fellaini,the only question is servicing.
              In actuality,Blind never looked bad when he was fielded at that position,I guess being exposed further upfield can be less consequential than having that happen when you are the last line of defense(not withstanding the keeper,DeGea).

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                If you noticed, after Shaw left all the plays went down the left. Blind is a decent player but his speed is much to be desired and fast wingers will get the better of him. Rojo is pretty much the same. Tyler Blackett is fast but play too much back passed and maybe loaning out is the best thing for his development.
                Tyler is at Celtic. Rojo play left back for Argentina, the beaten world cup and copa America finalist, so why can't he do it at MU?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think he will be exposed by fast wingers. Argentina left back don't have to go in attack as often as Manu do. Darman(sp) and Shaw do well because of their pace in attack and coming back.

Comment

Working...
                  X