Wow ... Jose got bitchy on Martinez.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow ... Jose got bitchy on Martinez.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...etter-10047006.

efusing to be riled, a smiling Martinez told reporters: “When he beat us 6-3 he was such a nice man, I prefer him like that!”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Asked if his side could still win the title, Mourinho said: “I don’t know. Chelsea can win the next match against Arsenal for sure, (but) to win the title, I don’t know.”

arsene wenger please read and ensure that some more humble pie is administered.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Seems like them need Rafa to the rescue.

Jose normally go south if he stays too long.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And of course we first heard that brilliant response from Rafa.

Comment

I blame the reporters at the ppst match press conference,they should have recognized the symtoms of a stroke,and called immediately for an ambulance.
          Now he is guaranteeing a victory over Arsenal to Roman.

Comment

Working...
          X