Mexico/USA Gold Cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redz View Post
    Bredrin mi no smoke nothing maybe you should start smoking your history. Dont fight me king when you do that they laugh at you the USA has no players that are better than any Jamaican player that is the thruth you have to know how to keep people down that is what is done. Maybe if a white person tells you then you would beleive it I was in Ireland & they said to how come the USA always qualify for the World Cup they suck I did not say that they did & yea buddy there are 3 1/2 places avaible you may say 1 1/2 but that is based on your slavely defitive attitude please dont bring it on this site you should learn about negative energy stop hating yourself buddy. I dont hate the USA they hate you why would you love someone that hates you only a slave has to do that & I am not one. Name 1 player that the USA produce that can be mentioned with Dywite York or Russle Lattapy or John Barnes which learned most of his trade in Jamaica & like Simones said after 15 years old the rest of the World surpasses us & he left when he was 15 years old he lived accross the street from me & he was not the best ever but he had a wicked left foot.
    Why am I hearing violin music as I read this post? Redz ... you can fool yuhself about the USA being mediocre. They came from 0-1 down to beat the Mighty Mexicans 2-1 and remember, they missed 2 easier goals. Now answer this, if that makes them mediocre, what that say about us with our "abundance of talent?"

We cyaan even draw wid Vietnam yet we a put down other teams? A whey unuh come from?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X