Mexico/USA Gold Cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico/USA Gold Cup final

It was a good and entertaining game. I was quite impressed with Mexico's speed and guile in the first half. They seem to have lost steam come the second half allowing the USA to get into the game.

Good win to the USA. Congrats on defending the Gold Cup title.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

You sound disappointed with the US win Tilla. yes?...no?...maybe?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes, I was a little dissapointed. I thought Mexico ws the better side, but they let the US off the hook. I guess yuh figa mi out that I am not a USA soccer fan as yet.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Are you a Jamaican? If you are why do you hate Jamaica so much? Why do you worship the USA so much? I must say my friend you are a true modern day slave & you are one of the reasons why I don’t even come back to this site. Here it is a Jamaican website that worships a less than mediocre USA team don’t you know that if Jamaica, TnT & Haiti had even a quarter of the USA’S resources they would be in the world cup every time. I can 100% guarantee you this the USA will never win a World Cup Never Jamaica & the other Concacaf teams have a much better chance of doing so trust me. Some reason for this is the fact that the referees have to give the USA so many breaks & in the long run that does not benefit them also the Gold just because of money it has to be held in the USA & the ideal final is always as stated by your illiterate commentators USA vs Mexico what a joke. This can be proven by looking at the last two World Cups you will see the USA always are in the bottom three or more recently the bottom two out of what ever amount of teams there we & all the other Concacaf teams always do better than them that is because once you leave the USA no referee will be giving you any breaks any where else. Please I beg the handlers of this website you have a chance to control the information here you should use it anyone saying anything about anyone else other than Jamaica should not post here that is how they do it everywhere else I cant say anything bad about the USA on bigsoccer which has one of its writers posting here you are constantly laugh at please let me stand proud. I told some friend in Germany about your site & they too said they cannot stay on it it is too anti Jamaican & pro everyone else.
        Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

I told you guys before that the USA was going to get rid of Jamaica & let you follow them & this is exactly what is happening why stand by your team.
          Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

" I can 100% guarantee you this the USA will never win a World Cup Never Jamaica & the other Concacaf teams have a much better chance of doing so trust me." Redz.

"Di weed whey wi a smoke prescribe by docta!"

Redz, the USA is certain of going to South Africa. Can you say the same about Jamaica and other Concacaf teams, excepting Mexico? Di man say the USA team is mediocre. Well, what about Jamaica? For some reason I didn't see them play this gold cup ... was too busy.

Unuh need fi put unuh petty hatred aside. Rahtid, wi our abundance of talent we cyaan even beat Vietnam to backside much less win world cup. Unuh need fi get real.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hey, look everybody! Crazy ol' Redz has finally made it to the forum!

I was wondering when it would finally happen. I guess the registration process was just too complicated for him and he needed some time to figure it out. But if there is anything that could motivate him to do it it would have to be the thing he hates most: another big victory for the USA!

Anyway, now he finally can see the special emoticon that they have created in his likeness:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

But to the real subject at hand:

Didn't I tell you guys a while back to keep your eye out for Feilhaber?
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Fast! Good level of technical skills on display! Very good match!
                  I enjoyed it!
                  Congrats to the USA!
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That shot was like a laser giuded misile zzzzzzziiiipppppp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    I am still has a sore throat from shouting. What a volley!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No idiot I am not crazy but yea you are right as you know been that you are white most black people like myself dont know too much about computers that is why I have my own website which I built myself more than one at that & the program I used was frontpage oh yea I did not know anything about it before but I just bought the book & built.

Comment

Bredrin mi no smoke nothing maybe you should start smoking your history. Dont fight me king when you do that they laugh at you the USA has no players that are better than any Jamaican player that is the thruth you have to know how to keep people down that is what is done. Maybe if a white person tells you then you would beleive it I was in Ireland & they said to how come the USA always qualify for the World Cup they suck I did not say that they did & yea buddy there are 3 1/2 places avaible you may say 1 1/2 but that is based on your slavely defitive attitude please dont bring it on this site you should learn about negative energy stop hating yourself buddy. I dont hate the USA they hate you why would you love someone that hates you only a slave has to do that & I am not one. Name 1 player that the USA produce that can be mentioned with Dywite York or Russle Lattapy or John Barnes which learned most of his trade in Jamaica & like Simones said after 15 years old the rest of the World surpasses us & he left when he was 15 years old he lived accross the street from me & he was not the best ever but he had a wicked left foot.

Comment

Redz, I hear you, but as bad as things are, the worst thing we could do is to start censoring posts. We must allow the HLs, the Lazies, the Karls, the Maudibs, the Mosiahs, the...you get what I'm saying...to post their/our wretched views freely. Yes, the USA gets the breaks all the time, but when they get to the bigger world, the referees ain't scared of them.

They will get theirs one day, don't worry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Redz View Post
                            Please I beg the handlers of this website you have a chance to control the information here you should use it anyone saying anything about anyone else other than Jamaica should not post here that is how they do it everywhere else I cant say anything bad about the USA on bigsoccer which has one of its writers posting here you are constantly laugh at please let me stand proud.
                            - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Yes, the USA gets the breaks all the time, but when they get to the bigger world, the referees ain't scared of them.
                              And sometimes they just outright screw us, like they did against Ghana in the last World Cup, and against Germany in the one before that.

If anyone is going to complain about the calls in this Gold Cup then they also have to point out how we got robbed 4 clear times by the linesman in the T&T game.

Fact of the matter is that the refereeing standard in CONCACAF is very poor overall. Everyone here should know that by now.
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X