Guuuoooaalll!!! Lestacityy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Let's put some drinks on that Mr. HL, I am talking beers here. you drink beer? We can settle up at next Reggae Boyz match in USA or Ja if i can make it.

I say LestaC makes the top ten this year.
    Hmmmmmm

Top 10. Hmmmm.

OK deal.

I like Stella Artois or a Belgian beer Leffe.

Not making it easy on you Stoni.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What, me and you like the same kinda beer. No problem man.

This is one of the few areas where i am not the typical yard man, I cannot stand Guinness or Heineken. Can only drink Guinness with condensed milk!!

You ever try Kronenbourg 1664. Try that!

Comment

Must be up there in any thinking on "match of the season" thus far???!!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          What a comeback? Tim Sherwood gave the momentum to City taking Gabriel and bringing on Ayew who has contributed nothing to the game.
          I think the difference was greater determination and besides the creative Mr. Riyad Mahrez, who was always good - i.e. he was also good in the first half - better decision-making - (in the 1st half it appeared the man on the ball too often did not see support player and never made clear easy safe passes) - and less "sitting on the ball". Allowed for less losing of the ball and ensured good attacking and defensive TEAM plays.

That passing swifter took away time previously allowed time Villa had to set-up defensively. Increased Leicester's possession and 'looks' at goal!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I think the difference was greater determination and besides the creative Mr. Riyad Mahrez, who was always good - i.e. he was also good in the first half - better decision-making - (in the 1st half it appeared the man on the ball too often did not see support player and never made clear easy safe passes) - and less "sitting on the ball". Allowed for less losing of the ball and ensured good attacking and defensive TEAM plays.

That passing swifter took away time previously allowed time Villa had to set-up defensively. Increased Leicester's possession and 'looks' at goal!!!
            I'm not sure if you are giving the youth a compliment in your parabolic way of writing, but here is an interesting fact describing his performance:

3. Riyad Mahrez has been a revelation for Leicester City so far this season with his tricky wing play and was involved in all three goals against Aston Villa.
            The Algerian works for his moments of magic. No Leicester player covered more ground than the 7.1 miles he ran, or was involved in more duels for the ball than his 30 (he came out on top in 20 of them).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3ljqnESTy
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Be assured it is a compliment. He was always good.

The following words greater determination + better decision-making were related to the 2 reasons I saw that improved Leicester's 2nd half performance...i.e. the TEAM stepped up.

Comment

I certainly enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                X