Guuuoooaalll!!! Lestacityy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guuuoooaalll!!! Lestacityy!!!!

This side play with passion!!! Pure fighter!!

Morgan like a general!

Comment

Goal Dyer, lestacityy 3 av 2 booommm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Goal Dyer, lestacityy 3 av 2 booommm!!!!
        What a comeback? Tim Sherwood gave the momentum to City taking Gabriel and bringing on Ayew who has contributed nothing to the game.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yay!! for LCFC
          Peter R

Comment

Something for us LFC fans to cheer for I guess. ayyy sah ~sigh~
            Peter R

Comment

Peter I gave up on Liverpool, between the coach's confusion, the issue with sterling and the release of Johnson I had no goodwill left, except for Sturridge and Can, so I will cheer for everything those two do but I am done with them until that coach leaves.

Comment

No problem sir! Rodgers is making his bed... and I'll leave it there.
                Peter R

Comment

There are no easy teams in the Premier League. Dem likkle side ya no have no respect fi traditions. Everybody have some money now and the smaller teams have more passion. Morgan was a 5-star general in defense and Dyer was a little terrier. I didn't even know that he had left Swansea. I always wondered why he never got more games there. So too Routledge. But the biggest player was Mahrez. Big dribbler. I have to keep my eyes on him.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mahrez is ridiculous, what a find, he shifted like three or four players at least twice today, every time he got the ball you just had to sit up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      This side play with passion!!! Pure fighter!!
                      That is true!
                      Why is it that recently they have to go behind before playing football?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He was good! ...very good!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A little BPL history.

Recall newly promoted Blackpool a few years ago. Hot like lead when they started.

I like Leicester. ...but they do not have the chutzpah to maintain this vim.

They will soon settle to their natural level.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Let's put some drinks on that Mr. HL, I am talking beers here. you drink beer? We can settle up at next Reggae Boyz match in USA or Ja if i can make it.

I say LestaC makes the top ten this year.

Comment

Yes,. interesting, let's see how that develops.

Comment

Working...
                              X