The Fraud speaks....Ferraud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fraud speaks....Ferraud!

'I can pick up the phone and speak to all of my previous Liverpool managers. Apart from one of them. Rafa is the exception.' Steven Gerrard on his time under Benitez
    Sportsmail is serialising Steven Gerrard's explosive book, My Story
    Former Liverpool star thinks Rafa Benitez did not like him as a person
    Benitez met Gerrard's mum in 2004 and asked: 'Does Steven like money?'
    Gerrard can phone any of his former managers, except for Benitez
    That is despite winning the 2005 Champions League in Istanbul together
    Benitez gave other players nicknames but only ever called him 'Gerrard'
    Gerrard felt embarrassed for Benitez after his 'fact' rant in January 2009
    By STEVEN GERRARD FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    PUBLISHED: 16:00 EST, 12 September 2015 | UPDATED: 16:08 EST, 12 September 2015

View comments
    I don't think Rafa Benitez liked me as a person. I'm not sure why, but that's the feeling I got from him. It probably started even before he spoke to me, when he met my mum.
    Rafa was appointed as Liverpool's manager in June 2004 — and I was playing for England in the Euros in Portugal that summer.
    Even though he was being replaced by Rafa, Gerard Houllier still loved Liverpool and he remained very close to me. He and my mum flew out to Portugal to watch me play for England against Croatia — and they bumped into Rafa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3lYx45cfu
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Very Petty bredda, for a coach that brought LFC to heights he has never seen,consistently,it seems midtable was his ambition.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What a thing for YOU of all people to say about Rafa! BTW, I know what you mean, but what you wrote sounds like you could be talking about RB. It isn't clearly stated.

So where is the pettiness in what the article quoted?
      Peter R

Comment

Come better Peta! When Rafa got sacked the word on the street that some amongst us were unhappy that LFC was loosing its British identity, now this Fraud comes out and says he perceives Rafa favoured the Spanish in the camp over him because he called him Gerrard,connect the dots,same bredda whey after I'm win the C.L had an offer to go to Chelsea and play under Mourinho,Mourinho who he believes would have been better for him because they had a good vibe?..…ow Low dis Fraud can go,Rafa gave him his biggest title of his life,sung his praises a million times and every opp he gets,he slags Rafa,at the expense of pool as if Im bigga Dan LFC.

Bredda ead nuh good,Now yuh ear the next Fraud carragher a mumble Rafa name after it is apparent BR is clueless,it seems all these frauds wanted was a British coach and BR was the salvation.

Comment

Maybe he did not go to Chelsea because of his love of and loyalty to Liverpool. Rafa did however go to Chelsea eventually to coach in the shadow of Mourinho

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Their relationship was not chummy, but they had a working relationship... Why is it "petty" to state what you think (right or wrong) was the basis of a not too friendly relationship? Neither of these men is a machine nor a God... all are flawed. Gerrard (hope him don't get pis s ed off) also said this about Rafa:

I just wanted to win the next game and I knew Rafa could, usually, help us achieve another victory. He was the best tactical coach I worked with at Liverpool and England so I didn't care what he called me.
            If we were to bump into each other tomorrow there would be no unpleasantness but maybe a day will come when we can actually have a deeper and friendlier conversation and reflect on everything we experienced at Liverpool.
            Our working relationship was ultra-professional and his frostiness drove me to become a better player. I had a hunger to earn a compliment from him — but also a hunger to let him know he really needed me as a player. We were like fire and ice. Passion surged inside me, while Rafa was the strategic thinker.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3lcWwKVR8
            Peter R

Comment

For me, the ideal situation would obviously have been for Mourinho to have managed Liverpool.' Steven Gerrard on why Jose would have been the perfect Reds boss
              Liverpool legend has spoken about Jose Mourinho's attempts to sign him
              The Portuguese manager tried to sign Gerrard at Chelsea and Real Madrid
              Gerrard: 'I had come so close to leaving Liverpool for Chelsea in 2005'
              Mourinho managing Liverpool would have been perfect, insists Gerrard
              Scroll down to read the letter which Mourinho sent to Gerrard this year

PUBLISHED: 16:00 EST, 12 September 2015 | UPDATED: 18:54 EST, 12 September 2015

shares
              View comments
              Chelsea fans are not my people. We've all worked that out over the years. I belong to Liverpool.

Jose Mourinho understood my reasons; but each time he came in for me he was very persuasive. I liked the way he spoke to me and I could see how most of his players were ready to die for him. I remembered him winning the Champions League with Inter Milan and the devastation of his players when he left. You could see it in their faces. I understood how they felt because they had shared such a big moment in their careers together.

I never had that with Rafa Benitez. I would have had it with Jose Mourinho.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3lclfOOi7

Comment

It is a perception problem,Gerrard remained a constant starter more than players that are 'affectionately' called aliases by the manager.Gerrard basically is questioning Rafa's strategies yet admires him for being a strategic thinker.Rafa's facts dossier was the only time I remember Fergue being TOTALLY refuted,and Rafa also won the strategic battle with Mourinho.
                Maybe the problem is Rafa's tele # is the only one missing from his illustrious list of his former managers,that would be secondary should Rafa decides to present yet another dossier,ironically,that specific attention apparently craved by Gerrard would then not be appreciated by the former captain.
                Last edited by Rockman; September 13, 2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  For me, the ideal situation would obviously have been for Mourinho to have managed Liverpool.' Steven Gerrard on why Jose would have been the perfect Reds boss
                  Liverpool legend has spoken about Jose Mourinho's attempts to sign him
                  The Portuguese manager tried to sign Gerrard at Chelsea and Real Madrid
                  Gerrard: 'I had come so close to leaving Liverpool for Chelsea in 2005'
                  Mourinho managing Liverpool would have been perfect, insists Gerrard
                  Scroll down to read the letter which Mourinho sent to Gerrard this year

PUBLISHED: 16:00 EST, 12 September 2015 | UPDATED: 18:54 EST, 12 September 2015

shares
                  View comments
                  Chelsea fans are not my people. We've all worked that out over the years. I belong to Liverpool.

Jose Mourinho understood my reasons; but each time he came in for me he was very persuasive. I liked the way he spoke to me and I could see how most of his players were ready to die for him. I remembered him winning the Champions League with Inter Milan and the devastation of his players when he left. You could see it in their faces. I understood how they felt because they had shared such a big moment in their careers together.

I never had that with Rafa Benitez. I would have had it with Jose Mourinho.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3lclfOOi7
                  So who do you think is the better manager? Rafa or Mourinho?
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Stupid question.

Comment

Stupid question.
                      Humour me...I'm sure you can give a not-stupid answer.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Wasnt the 3 from west ham humour enough or the 3 from Man U, There is no coach in this world on par with Benitez.He doesnt need a billion dollar budget to compete with the best.Every other manager seems to need one.

Comment

..... There is no coach in this world on par with Benitez.He doesnt need a billion dollar budget to compete with the best.Every other manager seems to need one.
                          What the fornication??!!!

I recall a certain Mourinho using an Inter Milan team to win everything, including the UCL. The following season a certain Benitez took over the very same team ..... they haven't won 5hit since.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Xactly ask Claffy how much he was backed to build that team ? When you are on top building is continous , ask Man U !

Mourinho has never been to an average team since he left Portugal , all his teams have ATM machines .

Rafa went to Napoli and campaigned on 3 fronts , built them into a formidable force , right now Napoli regress to a (1 ) front campaign side.Yuh nuh understand ball, yuh see how yuh a bawl bout Van Gall ?...if yuh a build a team it must be able to campaign on 3 fronts, campaign meaning be in every tournament until the last month of the season.It matters not if you win a trophy or title , the pedigree is shown in your sustainability.

Yuh see mi.

Comment

Xactly ask Claffy how much he was backed to build that team ? When you are on top building is continous , ask Man U !

Mourinho has never been to an average team since he left Portugal , all his teams have ATM machines .

Rafa went to Napoli and campaigned on 3 fronts , built them into a formidable force , right now Napoli regress to a (1 ) front campaign side.Yuh nuh understand ball, yuh see how yuh a bawl bout Van Gall ?...if yuh a build a team it must be able to campaign on 3 fronts, campaign meaning be in every tournament until the last month of the season.It matters not if you win a trophy or title , the pedigree is shown in your sustainability.

Yuh see mi.
                              Huh .. Dude ... you have no point. Mourinho used an Inter team to win everything. The following season Rafa inherited the same team, what did he do with it? Are you gonna continue with the Spinners impression?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X