Youth coach deserve a beatin'!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youth coach deserve a beatin'!!!!

WTF!? Is wha mek him come so negative? No half time adjustment when him see Young coming on...Clyne had Depay's number, why no bring on Ibe one time, much better balanced option than Firminho who was a waste space. But wha' hot me di mos', is that you mek heX look like him have sense. Rodgers, you have my support, but pick it up, pick it up!!! This was an unacceptable performance. You cyan defend it!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Can we play Loserfool every weekend? I hate to say it but heX is right. What a rucksy side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tell di obeah man fi gi yuh back yuh money Claffy.No adjustment,better than him making adjustments,judging by his history.

Net spend , wage structure relative to league position.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

From the little Xs with love

1 • Reply•Share ›
        Rajvir Nagi • 19 minutes ago
        First time i've ever resorted to these words but im truly done now. Kept with him last season, even after the humiliation at stoke. But i simply can't take it anymore. It takes an idiot not to realise that benteke is useless on his own, and needs another man with him. 2 Number 9's and 1 number 10 in a wide front 3? simple problem solving and basic decision making proves rodgers is an idiot. Rodgers out? I think its about time...
        3 • Reply•Share ›

SidLFC • 19 minutes ago
        OK, some brutal words have to be said. BR has changed the mentality of this club totally. This is bloody Man Utd we are playing, not Aldershot Town. These are the kinds of games the players and manager need to be up for. We effectively bowed down in submission to this average Utd team today. Playing Ings as a LB, Milner nowhere to be seen, no width or pace. This has been happening way, way too often now. I have never seen a Liverpool team, even under Hodgson, do so bad against Utd. I used to always think that no matter how bad things are, this was one game we would always be up for. But, BR is making a mockery of that. The entire team is his. He sold Agger, Reina, Shelvey, Kelly and countless others and spent 300 mil. The backroom staff is his, the captain is his. And yet we see all these excuses. I am just mentally exhausted and watching Liverpool has become a chore, not an exciting or pulsating thing. I need to ask a question to everyone here. If this team was not Liverpool, would we be watching them? The answer is a resounding NO! It is time for a change
        2 • Reply•Share ›

funso • 20 minutes ago
        How long do we need to continue like this...
        1 • Reply•Share ›

gora-gora-xabi-alonso • 21 minutes ago
        Don't worry, 4-3-3 again next week. Rodgers has completely run out of ideas. It's 4-3-3 if it suits the players available or not. It is 4-3-3 until he gets utterly desperate on the back of more defeats in a couple of weeks time exactly as he did last season (or he panics mid game as is his habit). Never thought I'd say it would be Rodgers's stubbornness that would be the end of him but it is very much looking that way. The 2013/14 ship has truly sailed.
        1 • Reply•Share › Show 1 new reply

DickCzinya gora-gora-xabi-alonso • 20 minutes ago
        He never had any.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...kes-sink-reds/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Time to think where is the team going.

https://twitter.com/LuchoGarcia14/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Comment

“Time for fresh ideas & direction”- Liverpool fans react to 3-1 defeat to Man United
            NewsHenry Jackson on 12 September, 2015

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...at-man-united/

5th game of the season and its over, i say keep him until the end of the season to rub salt in the wounds of his apologist ,and by the summer we hava Rafa and Klopp to pick from.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Can we play Loserfool every weekend? I hate to say it but heX is right. What a rucksy side.
              hate to say it? then don't!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Creating goals is something we need to look at.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09...ed-to-look-at/

300 mill and 4 seasons ....wow

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  WTF!? Is wha mek him come so negative? No half time adjustment when him see Young coming on...Clyne had Depay's number, why no bring on Ibe one time, much better balanced option than Firminho who was a waste space. But wha' hot me di mos', is that you mek heX look like him have sense. Rodgers, you have my support, but pick it up, pick it up!!! This was an unacceptable performance. You cyan defend it!!
                  How many important players werE missing yesterday for pool? If he had started the game all out attack and got beaten on the counter people would be saying he should started more conservative. No Lalana, Coutinho, Henderson nor Sturridge?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fact is Pool didn't do too back. Lovern makes too much mistakes but wait until sturridge come back with Benteke upfront. The first half Pool held Manu and it was a good free kick that changed everything.

As for Ibe, he hasn't started the season well.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

300 million more yuh say ?

Fact is ?

Comment

Have to agree; that performance was awful!!!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X