RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call for a yardball Czar focus on local development!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for a yardball Czar focus on local development!!

Special call for an organization under Jff umbrella but operating under its own mission and budget to develop local players from 10-18 potentially with the final mission of getting local clubs to obtain greater success in regional competitions. Basically creating a strong farm system from talent I'd, player development transparent selection process across clubs to ensure the construction of a strong systen that can consistently deliver an excellent product from end to end.
    Last edited by Stonigut; September 12, 2015, 01:31 PM.

This person must have extensive experience in administration, execution, development and some decent football experience. I am thinking of someone like Brig. Rocky Meade just based on his experience in developing, creating, executing and laying down a proper framework in the various things that he has done, not sure he would even be interested in such a role but there is now a strong need to start building the infrastructure to I'd, develop and provide the framework for local football, it needs dedicated leadership and dedicated funds to even start down this path.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      This person must have extensive experience in administration, execution, development and some decent football experience. I am thinking of someone like Brig. Rocky Meade just based on his experience in developing, creating, executing and laying down a proper framework in the various things that he has done, not sure he would even be interested in such a role but there is now a strong need to start building the infrastructure to I'd, develop and provide the framework for local football, it needs dedicated leadership and dedicated funds to even start down this path.
      Stoni...unfortunately due to your comprehensive Snowy Manifestos and your exclusive promotion of Snowball in your Snow Statistical Matrix ...your credibility on this issue is pretty close to ZERO

This would be akin to D1 starting to post on the next few "ReggaeBoyz to Watch"

Spare yuhself further embarrassment ...desist from this latest Snow Job...it nuh look good mi yute
      Last edited by Don1; September 13, 2015, 03:11 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ha-ha as always your focus is not on betterment it is on teardown, never able to review , consider and improve!

The focus is not on winning an argument or embarassing somebody, it is for idrin to reason and come to a higher level, you know I have never advocated strictly one thing but if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside that I am one dimensional on this issue, then pleasure yourself.
        The challenge will ever be multiple in nature, youth program, talent identify, development, support and reaping the cream itinually for a superior competition level aggregation at every level, in the interim and so the rolling stone can gather a little moss, snow ball rule.

Mi know sey yuh nah go read this anyway so enjoy yourself to the max as you always do, I will be over hear watching and slightly shaking my head, surprise me with some constructive discussion on this point, who am I fooling!!!!

Comment

LOL!! Review,consider and improve?? Yes...if yuh did sincere. But yuh ongly sincere wid yuh Snow ting. Ah dat yuh yuh write nuff nuff epistle pon

Yuh tink man ave time fi waste wid some lang argument when it obvious seh people head tuff??

Right now mi juss ah deal wid bun out...or joke out ting.

Dat nuh tek tuh much ah mi time

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

True, waste a time bizniz strictly bun out you defend. Anyway mi nuh inna the bunout biz, I am in the opposite biz the build up and out, that is why I offered to review your proposal from a pragmatic bottom line standpoint, but you running away, dont be scared, what you running from? All runners always find something to bunout and destroy, just that way.criticism and response to it from inside will cure your bunout tendencies.

In life it come down to two things, you either building or you destroying, let me help you build, get you back on the Norman Manley positive track. As you can see bunout theory don't affect me, it only affect where it come from, the root is where the fire burns. Anyway as always the bottom line still remains, snow ball rule the here and now, local development is long term and must be started immediately with commitment to an organization that is dedicated to such, with the right leadership, so you see it still come back to that. Vision, development and execution requires patience, strength and lots of resources, human and financial. Still the same challenge, nothing no change.

Comment

A teacher could do it!
              My recommendation....years past was Freddie Green. ...but now Freddie is at least in his 80's. ...so the person to do this would be Horace Lewis.

Lewis is a former Senior Lecturer at the Mico University College's Physical Education Department. He has extensive experience as Teacher, head of the JFRA (Jamaica Football Referee's Association) - Secretary, JFRA and Senior Lecturer of Referees inclusive of conducting courses for national associations within the CFU, etc. - also served on the JFF's Referees Commission, acted as Liaison Office for the JFF on the hosting of International Referees in Jamaica.

Played critical role in the expansion of active referees in Jamaica from a low of 16 to more than 60 (when I left Jamaica 1990 and he was still involved in training of referees long after I left JA).

Organisation of YOUTH DEVELOPMENT=DEVELOPMENT of our YOUTH is his life's work. He has had the training and he has done it on a national scale!!! The difference would be mere scale!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes I believe a teacher could do it but must have a strong record of planning, organization and execution of projects.

We need someone to have this as their sole focus and given funding and the latitude to develop this. Right now JFF as currently organized is spread too wide and focus is clearly on competitions.

Comment

The lesson of Bến Tre

Mi like learn certain lesson whe Babylon teach..when it come to tuff head heathens

Babylon mek wi know seh sometimes yuh affi bun dung di Village...In order to save it

Ah Bến Tre mi deh now wid JFF Snowball & dem Lemming supporta

Comment

you mean an academy...

Comment

Yuh love talk bout bun Babylon but if I was a betting man I would say you probably driving a car that represents the very zenith of Babylon, you either driving a Benz or a Bimmer for sure, tell me is lie. Babylon fi bun but while it bun, Donman indulging in bourgeoisie fun, tell me is lie.

Comment

Just a little bit more than an Academy!!

Comment

How yuh gwine manage di School Bwoy Football Mafia ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                            Yuh love talk bout bun Babylon but if I was a betting man I would say you probably driving a car that represents the very zenith of Babylon, you either driving a Benz or a Bimmer for sure, tell me is lie. Babylon fi bun but while it bun, Donman indulging in bourgeoisie fun, tell me is lie.
                            ............ Even yuh lie dem mi bun

Comment

Cyan ansa though. Ketch yuh now!

Comment

Working...
                              X