RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle, if you understand it ... please xplain it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, if you understand it ... please xplain it.

LvG got rid of Wellbeck because he got Falcoa on loan with an option to buy. Falcoa didn't work out and he got rid of Falcoa.

RvP has lost his shine and it was obvious he had to go.

Chicarito was sold. Now Wilson is sent on loan.

Right now MU have ONLY Rooney as a striker. We spent way too much money for a potential ....

Can you please explain the plan of LvG for me? No matter what the pieces don't complete the puzzle. What am I missing?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Oh .. and why didn't they sign an available Benteke? Why didn't they sign the West Brom want away striker since they wanted players from MU?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think the reason they didn't sign Benteke is Fellani. He has the strength and can do some of the things Benteke does but he maybe not a better striker than Beneteke.

LVG needed a decent striker. Where is James Wilson??
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I think the reason they didn't sign Benteke is Fellani. He has the strength and can do some of the things Benteke does but he maybe not a better striker than Beneteke.

LVG needed a decent striker. Where is James Wilson??
        They're sending him on loan. That makes any sense? Last season when they had how many available strikers he was in the squad. Now we have only 1 striker, they're sending him on loan?

Benteke could still have been carried in. Rooney gonna play all the games?

Comment

I have been crying for Wilson to get a few more games last season. I thought he would get his chance after Welback and Hernandez left. I thought that was the objective. He along with Paddy McNair and the Brazillian needs more games.

They will definitely need a striker or two.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't overstand The Iron Tulip at all. The James Wilson loan is puzzling. All the other releases were justifiable. One of his problem is that he looks for players who are multi-functional, but that creates a case of Jack-of-all-trades-master -of-none. He stacked the team with creative midfielders and then restricts them. I think he's building the team along the Barcelona model where they don't use an out-and-out striker, but he's holding back their creativity. My biggest problem with him as of this week is his anointment of Ryan Giggs as his successor. It's as if he's building a team for Giggs. Giggs needs to go cut him teet pon some likkle side before him get the biggest job in football.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X