Manu** v. Mighty Reds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu** v. Mighty Reds!

Big clash tomorrow for top 4 honours and bragging rights. May I have some predictions please? X, I am particularly interested in yours. My prediction: Manu** 0-6 LFC! Or maybe a draw. Any questions?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Why my predictions ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Why my predictions ?
      Ask HL, Gamma, Jangle, BT, Peter, Mo, Lazie, Rocky, Muadib, Dunny, Peejay, OJ, Sass...any ah dem can tell u why me want u fi mek a prediction. Yu ago cuss me if me tell u true the truth ago bun u! Now jes' gimme your prediction from the bottom of that likkle lump ah coal yu have fi a heart and res' u self.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh can stop waste yuh time. The Empire is immune to heX's predictions.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Yuh can stop waste yuh time. The Empire is immune to heX's predictions.
          I am willing to take my chances. And by the way...tell me dat after him seh unu ago win. LOL!! You have mistaken his power for immunity b/c for years he has been predicting you will lose...where do you think all those wins under Slurgie come from?
          http://dominicanewsonline.com/news/w...iling-goat.jpg

Comment

My predictions have been spot on when I call them with the occasional outliers,I said JA will win in nicaragua we did, I said Gold was a strong possibility in the 4 x 400 , we won one, and came close in the other.

3-0 or more , it wont be pretty.My question to you is when are you going to stop supporting almshouse, i know you are smarter than what you present on the site , but I guess pride is in your way,says alot when a big man cant admit im wrong, you would rather denigrate and obfuscate ?

Petty !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My predictions have been spot on when I call them with the occasional outliers,I said JA will win in nicaragua we did, I said Gold was a strong possibility in the 4 x 400 , we won one, and came close in the other.

3-0 or more , it wont be pretty.My question to you is when are you going to stop supporting almshouse, i know you are smarter than what you present on the site , but I guess pride is in your way,says alot when a big man cant admit im wrong, you would rather denigrate and obfuscate ?

Petty !
              Hey ...hey ... hey .... yow ... nuh bodda wid dat bredren. You have how many other games to predict .... please leave my team alone. By the way ...aren't you a Man City fan?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Petty !
                My predictions have been spot on when I call them with the occasional outliers,

LOL!!! If "spot on" means: Correct predictions 2 - 1,000,000 "Outliers" then okay!

Bwoy - no bada mek me Xpose u. LOL!!! #wipemieyewata

As for almshouse...my team is my team...I have no control over who runs it, who coaches it, or even who supports it...but it has my IRON CLAD devotion to my grave. Even if Slurgie wid him tiefin self come run it, me ago hug him up tru is MY TEAM. Yu daddy love chat 'bout TEAM...but some how di concrete eena u ea's mek dat deh lesson impossible fi u fi undastan, ovastan, or learn. We are now guaranteed a victory!!!

Comment

Man U has bigger problems than me , that said pool has fallen so far in quality and coaching , it would take 10,000 obeah man for us to draw, much less win, Claffy cant buy dem deh portion deh !

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Hey ...hey ... hey .... yow ... nuh bodda wid dat bredren. You have how many other games to predict .... please leave my team alone. By the way ...aren't you a Man City fan?
                    To late. Unu salt now!

Comment

Memba dat ......We are now guaranteed a victory!!! Claffy at his best !

Comment

Memba dat ......We are now guaranteed a victory!!! Claffy at his best !
                        And why would that be? (victory guaranteed)....becuase HE-X has spoken!!!
                        http://dominicanewsonline.com/news/w...iling-goat.jpg

Comment

I just read this .....ramblings of a mad man ! Your coach built this team , when are you going to deal with that ! to frigg up my club !

5th columnist , you can seperate the issues ?...if its too much for your abstract thinking ability leave it alone.

Comment

Man U has bigger problems than me , that said pool has fallen so far in quality and coaching , it would take 10,000 obeah man for us to draw, much less win, Claffy cant buy dem deh portion deh !
                            .. so why add to our burden?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Burden yuh think mi can afford 10,000 Obeah man fi buy LFC a draw ?

Cheeck yuhself brethren ! YUh heart weak .

Comment

Working...
                              X