Craig Foster.......Just opened an email, I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Foster.......Just opened an email, I

received from last weekend (missed it), and there was some info on this Jamaican player.

Wanted to know if he was in the ReggaeBoyz player pool???

Name: Craig Foster
    Position: Striker
    Team: Harrisburg City Islanders (on loan from Reno FC)
    League: USL
    Games Played (GP): 11
    Goals (G): 8
    Shots (S): 35
    Shots On Goal (SOG): 22
    Shots On Goal % (SOG%): .629
    Game Winning Goals: 2

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    received from last weekend (missed it), and there was some info on this Jamaican player.

Wanted to know if he was in the ReggaeBoyz player pool???

Name: Craig Foster
    Position: Striker
    Team: Harrisburg City Islanders (on loan from Reno FC)
    League: USL
    Games Played (GP): 11
    Goals (G): 8
    Shots (S): 35
    Shots On Goal (SOG): 22
    Shots On Goal % (SOG%): .629
    Game Winning Goals: 2
    USAF, Craig is a curios case, it leaves me scratching my head why this youth is not a regular in the Reggae Boyz set up over the years. He has scored goals wherever he has been at an impressive rate. He has been the topscorer in the RSPL whenever he has played a full season there playing in a struggling team.
    It is just something that baffles me. Maybe someone like Mosiah could shed more light on why he is often overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      USAF, Craig is a curios case, it leaves me scratching my head why this youth is not a regular in the Reggae Boyz set up over the years. He has scored goals wherever he has been at an impressive rate. He has been the topscorer in the RSPL whenever he has played a full season there playing in a struggling team.
      It is just something that baffles me. Maybe someone like Mosiah could shed more light on why he is often overlooked.
      You are so right! Craig Breakfast Foster is a real goalscorer. It's very hard to find true goalscorers these days. Even the US coach was bemoaning that fact the other day. Craig is fearless, excellent technique, eye for goal, kicks with both feet.

He has a 50% scoring rate (games played to goals) or better wherever he has played (Jamaica, Scandinavia and USL).

I think it would help his cause nationally if he did not come from a Reno, but instead played for Portmore or even Harbour View.

Also, Craig is is very short. He is not the 5'-10 1/2" as listed in his Wikipedia. I doubt if he reaches 5'-6". That might be the reason he has not been liked by the selectors.

I say give him a chance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thank you for this info.......This is crazy!!! The JFF should be making every effort to give a local player like this, who's performing & producing, the chance to represent the ReggaeBoyz.

Comment

I also think they should give him a chance, and you & Don1 have pointed out that he has produced consistently.

Comment

He was in the Caribbean Cup squad.

Comment

Ok!!! Thank you.

Comment

But he never got on the field.

Comment

Working...
                X