• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steppin' out of Babylon to Harbour Zoo & Bush League Ball

Canada Pro Signs With Harbour View

Published:Wednesday | September 9, 2015Livingston Scott

Allando Matheson

One Canadian international player, Allando Matheson, has moved to the Red Stripe Premier League (RSPL), while two players, Arnett Gardens' Marvin Morgan Jr and Boys' Town's Asrick Samuels, will move overseas for the new season.

Former Toronto FC and Canada Under-17 and Under-20 player, Matheson, agreed terms with Harbour View FC, while Morgan signed with Cosmopolitan Soccer League (CSL) club Lansdowne Bhoys and Samuels will turn out for Grenades FC in the Antigua & Barbuda League.

Harbour View General Man-ager Clyde Jureidini says the Canada-born Matheson has had limited playing time over the last two seasons because of injuries, and while recovering with family in Bull Bay, both parties saw how they could mutually benefit each other.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

The story is inaccurate. First of all he is born and raise in bullbay migrated to canada at 13 and played for TFC academy before going to Uconn. ironically Kyle Larin got his minutes at UCon,. Good striker can be something special ,needs to work hard all the time. I don't remembering him being capped for canada at the youth level but I could be wrong. He was certainly invited to camps. Wishing him the best.

Comment

Really

The story is inaccurate. First of all he is born and raise in bullbay migrated to canada at 13 and played for TFC academy before going to Uconn. ironically Kyle Larin got his minutes at UCon,. Good striker can be something special ,needs to work hard all the time. I don't remembering him being capped for canada at the youth level but I could be wrong. He was certainly invited to camps. Wishing him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        Ok boss
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X