RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!! Did you watch the U.S. vs Brazil game???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!! Did you watch the U.S. vs Brazil game???

True to form, I missed another practice game......Just wanted to know if there were any "bright spots", despite the A$$ WHIPPING we got.

Looking at the selections for these 2 practice games, I continue to question Klinsmann's coaching......He has contributed quite a bit to the national program, BUT his coaching leaves a LOT to be desired.......
    If the team looses or plays poorly, he says they're not fit (something that the U.S. team has never had a problem with).......When they're in camp, he has them training as if they're preparing for a marathon. I've never seen so many U.S. players with serious injuries, in 1 year, under any other USMNT coach - Dempsey (2 hamstring injuries & groin injury), Altidore (2 hamstring injuries), Besler (hamstring injury), Johnson (hamstring injury), Davis (hamstring injury), Yedlin (hamstring injury), Jones (sports hernia), Shea (sports hernia) & Jordan Morris (stress fracture) - ALL non-contact injuries, suggesting fatigue. How about having them work on the game plan, if there's one???........
    Constantly has players playing out of position - Bradley as a central attacking mid, Mix as a defensive mid & winger, Jones as a central defender, Shea as a left back, Bedoya as a central midfielder, etc........
    Still calling players like Rimando, Beckerman & Wondolowski; calling Beasley out of retirement; pushing over-rated players like Wood, instead of giving deserving players an opportunity.

I taped the game USAF.

I scrolled down very fast without reading your post. But I have a feelin we were exposed.

I will respond later or tomorrow.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Boss Bradley is not an attacking midfielder, he is a defender. It would suit Bradley to drop back and help defensively (especially when playing Brasil). JJ appears to be just that but drops deep. JJ can beat players with the ball Bradley can't,Bradley runs and pass.

Because of the 7-1 (many thanks Big Phil now I can watch the entire 82 game vs Italy) Brasil isn't into nursing no team. Brasil wants to re stamp their authority on this sport. So don't come half stepping. As usual JJ has to come back work hard in the back then turn around trying to attack on counters (may be that's what Klinsman wants).

Klinsman is a trickster. Why? Did he unveil Julian Greene to Brasil? Greene is better than Altidore and Joansson (sp) for sure and in time will surpass Dempsey. Call Greene's name. I'm sure Klinsman will have him in the WC squad. Trust me klinsman knows what he is doing. He makes complicated things look simple. I being a student of the game; can say Klinsman was the only coach during the WC that when he made a substitution, you saw the result. To show that it was deliberate (the sub), you don't see the player coming on in the next game.

Comment

Where in the post did I say Bradley was an attacking midfielder???......
        I stated that Klinsmann has been playing him in that position, which was playing him out of position......Bradley is a box to box midfielder. That's where he's been most effective for the U.S.

Since the WC, have you seen Green's performances, for the U.S.???......
        After last Bundesliga season, which saw him "fall off", when he was on loan, they're allowing him to settle in with Bayern (where Pep has refused loan deals for him, so he can see his performance against the "big boys") & hopefully join the U.S. U23 for qualifying, next month.

Comment

So boss man if Pep a refuse loan deal pon him, Whey dat tell yuh? Mi no need fi see nutten more fram mi see him @ WC14 mi know the US have a balla.

Check this? What is Tim howard's stats in the goal for the US? Did Klinsman play Timmy? Stats show that Timmy would stop one of the four goals. Now
          if it's the first or second (most likely) The US would still be in the game. You now see that Klinsman is a Mystic (he knows Howard's stats for the US)

There was a German general called Von Manstein who operated on the Eastern front. You should check out his tactics where he made some brilliant counter strikes. Russian thought they were chasing a retreating German army but the prioners they captured were not Germans but concsripts. Von manstein was preparing for a counter attack. When the counter came the Russians where in shock as they were pushed back all the up. Moral of the story: Klinsy is up to his tricks again

As a boon Klinsman saw what this new cat Williams can do. Williams is big and strong (ja, ja sehr gut. Germans like these type of players) who can support JJ in the back and he is not afraid to shoot.

Comment

Say a little bit, US was passing the ball well but no cutting edge. Pray Dempsey is ok because the US have a problem up front and I am not sure of the US strongest defense.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There are some young players I thought Klinsmann would've called last year, after the world cup, when he said he'd be concentrating on bringing young players into the USMNT, like Sebastian Lletget (will continue calling for him to get a chance).......Giving some young players actual playing time, like Juan Agudelo.......Happy they pushed him to give Jordan Morris a shot.......Hope Joseph Gyau fully recovers from his knee injury, because I think he could take that RW spot from Bedoya........Need to move on from Rimando & give Bill Hamid a REAL shot at the #3 spot.......Need to move on from Beckerman & give Danny Williams the playing time he needs.......Want to see more of Alfredo Morales, to see if he can push Bradley for that box to box midfield position.

Think he needs to focus on having the players play in their natural positions & help them grow and flourish in that position.

I know he's an offensive minded coach, BUT he has to understand that defenders need to play together & develop chemistry.......Do you realize that EVERY game since the WC, we have played a different defense (that's over 20 games)???

Comment

"Do you realize that EVERY game since the WC, we have played a different defense (that's over 20 games)???"

I have seen a few games and it is always different backline. It is might be too late for wholesale change now and Klingsman may have realized and that is one of the reason he called Beasley back.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tells me that Pep wants to see if Green can make Bayern's 1st team.......Will be interesting, because Douglas Costa seem to have that LW position on lock.

Danny Williams isn't new. He's been part of the player pool since '11. Came in with Fabian Johnson.......Don't understand why he's been giving Beckerman so many chances over him.

Comment

Every time a defender makes a mistake, he calls in replacements......The 2 center-backs that he wanted to have are 22 & 23. They need to play together, every chance, to develop an understanding/chemistry, especially at that age. The practice games, between WC & GC, should have been used for this.

Comment

what about zelalem? they fought so hard to get him and then now what?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Zelalem is in the player pool for 2 U.S. teams - U23 Olympic squad, which just concluded their final camp in England, (qualification starts next month) & the U20 squad, for 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                          Every time a defender makes a mistake, he calls in replacements......The 2 center-backs that he wanted to have are 22 & 23. They need to play together, every chance, to develop an understanding/chemistry, especially at that age. The practice games, between WC & GC, should have been used for this.
                          Exactly, and this is one of my biggest complaints with Klinsmann. When is the last time he used the same central defensive pair in back-to-back games??
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Makes no sense.......Defense was pretty much a solid part of the USMNT (Our strength. Especially TEAM defense), now it's the most dysfunctional part of our game.......I hope he can address this problem soon, because WC qualifying starts in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              So boss man if Pep a refuse loan deal pon him, Whey dat tell yuh?
                              It doesn't mean what you think it means, because he's not with the first team -- Pep sent him down to Bayern's second team. Which means Green will be playing this season in the German 4th division.
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X