RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Good Cap'n Burrell MUST go shopping [again]....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Cap'n Burrell MUST go shopping [again]....

in Englan'.

I am quite sure that there are lots of snow-ballaz still available.................
    Last edited by HL; September 9, 2015, 04:32 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

No need for shopping or panicing. We will learn from this experience and will succeed. As I said last minute call up not going to work. We beat US and could have done much better against Mexico. You figet we came second in the Gold Cup. Mi sure you see the game in ATL.

What captain need fi do is arrange some camps and a few games a yaaad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      No need for shopping or panicing. We will learn from this experience and will succeed. As I said last minute call up not going to work. We beat US and could have done much better against Mexico. You figet we came second in the Gold Cup. Mi sure you see the game in ATL.

What captain need fi do is arrange some camps and a few games a yaaad.
      Didn't hear something about us playing South Korea in October?

Comment

It is going to be a long haul Assasin. The pool MUST be deep:
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

@ Sass too. Guys you can't do all you are asking for on a 7mil budget. At the GC final, my friend asked if we had sterling if Rboyz would win. I confidently said yes. It's because of Ja's budget why Sterling is in Engand (I strongly feel so)

Yes I wouldn't mind if Herr Schaefer went and pick England's pocket again (hey they took sterling off us) Big Wes was a steal. He plays div 2 and because of classism they ignored him (how could they put a d2 balla on their national team). BTW did you realize that it was a British backline that held down Uruguay in the Copa, yet England struggled with Uruguay and couldn't contain them in WC14? See England guard their attacking players from Ja but not defenders yaad.

Yes winnie go again, just maybe you could unearth another gem
          Well with the explanation that you operate on shoe string budget but this is a life time opportunity to get to the big dance.

Comment

Puncheon and Routlege is all we need, get those two start to groom and play the best yard youngsters and this team is capable of a deep run at the big dance.

Comment

HL,we have had persons from England given strategic positions..,an example is Mark Shields employed by the JCF,is it possible that someone from England could do a better job at running the JFF..?
              Last edited by Rockman; September 10, 2015, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Ah doan tink dem two interested suh dem can stay.

Comment

Nuh more shopping business, wi have quite a few undah 23 weh need fi inject innah di program. Better prospects

Comment

yeah but we were without 6 starters for the last game. It makes no sense we have a bunch of players out there who have no playing time as a unit. We have 4 goalies, if and when we get back Rudi, Morgan, Mac & Mac, Jermaine Taylor, Gordon, we still have Grey who is pretty decent and plug in a few players here and there, we will be ok. Remember Rudi and Barnes will also play.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We nuh want nuh last minute man fi come wreck the camp and come to "SAVE" us.

If Puncheon was interested he would be in the fold already.

Comment

All Jamaica need is a central midfielder who is comfortable with the ball at his feet

Comment

Is who dem Balla Stoni? What position do they play?

Comment

More important than the money is the VISION, PLANNING, EXECUTION & OVERALL PROFESSIONALISM off the JFF.......You can't expect to attract TOP players who have been in a 1st class PROFESSIONAL environment, when the federation operates like a "back-woods" operation.

A FOOL & his MONEY will soon part......If you fail to PLAN, you plan to FAIL.

Comment

Working...
                            X