Rudy Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Austin

I have been told that Rudy Austin have joined Bronby IF today. I wish him all the best with his new club. Good club and Denmark is a nice country to live in.

good luck to Rudy.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      I have been told that Rudy Austin have joined Bronby IF today. I wish him all the best with his new club. Good club and Denmark is a nice country to live in.
      Yes, good luck to him. Did we miss his presence in the misfield ... ah mean midfield last night.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I wish him well.

Comment

cow neva know di use a him tail .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

pass thorough once. Did not feel it ... whats good about it.. women average..

Comment

Good luck to Ruddy
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Did he really have to sign the contract in the middle of our World Cup tie?

And what's this I am hearing that Wes Morgan is not returning?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rumour has it he had to take the hands on approach because his agent chose to be in Nicaragua at the time of the signing.

Comment

What did you hear about Wes?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

if yuh hear dat, den yuh mus hear why, ah wha kina suspense ting yuh deh pan.

Comment

I understand he hates the whole unprofessionalism of the JFF.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          I understand he hates the whole unprofessionalism of the JFF.
                          LOL!!

A Wise SnowMan
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

time for the apologists to step up.

Comment

Let's get some confirmation of this tho. Heard it from a trusted source but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X