RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By the way ... who received the red card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way ... who received the red card.

And why?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I believe it was Dawkins. Probably something to do with the celebrations

Comment

They said it was Lance Laing.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nobody knows why, not even the ref

Comment

I just heard the red card was because the Jamaican team scored with one minute to go. If a so a so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            I just heard the red card was because the Jamaican team scored with one minute to go. If a so a so.
            That's the most logical explanation. Makes no sense. If it was for the subs running onto the field, card them and not the player that scored.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It could be subs running on the field.

Comment

I understand he was shoved by the assistant referee during the celebration and him shub him back.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I understand he was shoved by the assistant referee during the celebration and him shub him back.
                  Oh? Okay ... thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X