Good win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Skin of the teeth business!!! Way too close for comfort, strong need to start developing a more competition ready local squad b team, that is a ladder to the Boyz.this was another example of the snow ballers coming through, yard ballers not getting enough to really contribute in tight spots when the full team is not available.
    If your comment on not enough is tied to, and only to, your earlier comment on quality of the local league quality of play, teachers=coaches and the clubs' administrators lack of exposure of their players and TEAMs to higher quality of play i.e. against external higher quality play...then you are bang on.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I saw the new boy, Clennon (I think that's his name) go down early in the Nicaraguans' 18 and I immediately started to fret. The pitch was bouncy and took some adjusting to figure out the bounce of the ball. I think that's why they were taking so many long shot on our goal.
      Worked hard but showed poor quality in every other area. Looked hopeles.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Boom! So much work is needed, it literally needs a committed program separate from Jff focus on FIFA competitions.

Comment

It is needed. Might also wake up the clubs.

Comment

Working...
          X