Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win

a few things.

Brown and Mattocks is not a good pair, because Brown force Mattocks back to play behind him and you need Mattocks on the last man, they didn't combine very well and Brown is not very good at tracking back. When Barnes play, Barnes is mostly behind Mattocks and give him the top, Would like to see more of Andre as he came in and was busy up top. The commentator stated that Gile Barnes is prohibited from playing on TURF Field, just to make that clear.

Williamson at best can be a sub, Phillips was lost in behind the strikers. I wishfully said this "RRAAASs" Dawkins a come score now" when I saw him come on. Good Mr. Dawkins, you live another day.

Coach and player didn't take the first leg serious. As I said with the under 23 we think we have a god given right to beat these teams and it affects us. It is more of a mentality which results in us not been prepared and Winnie should have done better.

We need the return of the Mac for the next game as we are lacking wingers who hold the ball and go forward and track back into midfield.

Great win Boyz, Time to step it up.
    Last edited by Assasin; September 9, 2015, 09:19 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Demar Phillips' best position is LB, but he can't get Taxi's game. However, he is the best crosser and free-kick taker when he's on the field. Rudolph Austin was sorely missed in midfield and he should never be given a free kick to take. Alvas Powell needs to go siddung. Dawkins is still a rucks. We should do much better once we have back the other Snowaz. White Jeezas needs to properly prepare for the next rounds because there will be no easy team nor easy games.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well, Brown did get a chance to make it 2-0 but lobbed the ball to the keeper. If he had found the back of the net fans would be saying something different about that combination.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Skin of the teeth business!!! Way too close for comfort, strong need to start developing a more competition ready local squad b team, that is a ladder to the Boyz.this was another example of the snow ballers coming through, yard ballers not getting enough to really contribute in tight spots when the full team is not available.

Comment

Didnt watch it anybady ave a link of di rebroadcast ,have to see di Preditah in im element.Historic wins in so many ways , about 16 years since we last won in central america , maybe longer.

Pre-di-tah,Pre-di-tah,Pre-di-tah Pre-di-tah, Preditah .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Skin of the teeth business!!! Way too close for comfort, strong need to start developing a more competition ready local squad b team, that is a ladder to the Boyz.this was another example of the snow ballers coming through, yard ballers not getting enough to really contribute in tight spots when the full team is not available.

"Skin of the teeth business!!! Way too close for comfort"

Better than not making the other round. We missed too many chances in JA as well as last night. We were fortunate that rocket hit the cross bar and not the back of the net.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

....or that the Nicaraguan forwards prefers baseball over football when he saw the whites of our goalkeeper's eyes and decided to kick the ball wide.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I know Lazie.

if wi win wi get cuss if wi lose wi get cuss .....

it was a gritty gutsy never say die approach.

we were without 5/6 regular starters. and key people at that .... morgan, taylor, mcannuff, austin and barnes. what it means is we do not have depth. I think we probably would have been more fluid if barnes was able to play and much more so with mcanuff and morgan.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I saw the new boy, Clennon (I think that's his name) go down early in the Nicaraguans' 18 and I immediately started to fret. The pitch was bouncy and took some adjusting to figure out the bounce of the ball. I think that's why they were taking so many long shot on our goal.

Comment

Right!!

Comment

Them miss one easy chance and hit the bar once. We forget that that Watson header that I think he should have put on the far post and the one that Brown got, that one from Mattocks that the goalie did a very good save.

Put that with the waste we had in the first game and we would be talking different. It is all not so bad. Man done rite we off already, ready fi start the snow balling thing again this morning if we did lose.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No joke bredda, dat was some serious last minute bizniz, I saw that rocket that hit the bar, woeew!! If that had scored the place would mash down, cannot believe we are still breathing for Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          Really, Stoni? Yuh really care about yard ballas like dat?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Really, Stoni? Yuh really care about yard ballas like dat?!?
                            Mi Tims cyan ave dat effect pon peeple... But it might juss be for show... suh nuh watch nuh face
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yardball is the foundation, we just need a better talent identification system, better development program over time and better and more transparent selection process.

A Reggae Boyz B team, a second 22 squad must be a priority and they should be playing caribbean friendlies, the best of that lot gets a shot, right now who gets a shot from the local players is like plucking figures from the air, seems totally random and without consistent logic.

The mere fact that two of our recent yard born outward migrant crop have started in two premier league sides and it is clear that our system may have totally missed both tell us that our entire process is seriously flawed.

We keep producing slow plodding, technically weak players aplenty, how is it possible that two yard players out of a tiny migrant group have emerged as the fastest, pure dribblers in the premier league, we have multiple Aarons and sterlings sitting on walls all across Jamaica this very moment and we are missing even getting them on the field consistently and engaging minds so they see a potential light at the end of the tunnel.

Of course I am firmly of the belief that our best ballers must go to snowy lands to complete their development, playing in professional outfits, learning new ways, learning in a foreign environment where you are on your own and you must step up contribute, engage and produce, that is the last step.

Our player productivity in snowy leagues is almost pathetic especially in the goal scoring and assist department, mattocks is probably the best we have seen in a long time and even he struggles to be consistent at the club level, our attacking midfielders no real producers since andy williams. we are totally missing big chunks in the development process.

Comment

Working...
                              X