Jamaica Vs Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Vs Vietnam

No word on the score as yet? I thought the game was supposed to be at 7AM Jamaica time today.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

jamaica got beaten again this time it's 3.0

Comment

Jamaica lost 3-0 to Vietnam today.
      Yes, I found this on Bigsoccer.com. Cannot vouch for its accuracy.

Bora, is wha yuh deh doh?!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Comm'on not missa Tilla...the most travelled Serb and 5 time World Cup coach (YOUR COACH) is untouchable.

Just keep defending him as you have...

Iz what you mean by: "Bora is wha yuh deh duh". Knock it off
        Last edited by HL; June 24, 2007, 05:24 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL a wah do you the score is not important man

A dat mi brethren dem tell me
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suuup Assasin?

Blurrrnaaat, me forget that winning can come later. Iz suh the much travelled coach say.

Hope you and family had a nice sunday dinnah

HL

Comment

Comm'on not miss Tilla...the most travelled Serb and 5 time World Cup coach (YOUR COACH) is untouchable.
              HL, yuh stretching it now. Where did I say Bora was MY coach? I guess because I did not jump on the John Barnes at all cost bandwagon? I still maintain my poistion where Barnes is concerned. The JFF was actively courting him to fill the position as TD. Barnes was even with the team when they were in England for our 6-0 loss. Barnes could not come to terms with the JFF on acepting the position as TD.

As granny would tell you, never put your eggs in one basket. While barnes could not come to an understanding with the JFF, they were also looking at other candidates (a good move if you ask me). While I would not say Bora would have been my first choice as TD, I have come to accept the fact that he is the one chosen, so we may as well get behind him and the team. If this makes Bora my coach, then so be it.

Comment

Missa Tilla:

I done wash my 'ands wid the Bora wasted monitary investment enuh.

Barnes or Carl Brown could do just as bad...AND FOR FAAAAAR LESS.

HL

Comment

Barnes or Carl Brown could do just as bad...AND FOR FAAAAAR LESS.
                  I will say CB could do just as bad without breaking the bank for sure. The fact that Barnes held the JFF at bay makes me not sure if he would cost less.

HL, do you know that it was months that the JFF admin was engaging Barnes in discussion and could not arrive at a point where they could agree on something? If there is one thing I will give this Boxhill JFF admin credit for is not allowing any one candidate to hold them ransom to get what they want. It would be interesting to know what they were offering Barnes and what Barnes wanted to take the poistion.

Comment

Taken from www.soccerway.com/news/2007/June/24/vietnam-beat-jamaica-3-0-in-friendly/

Vietnam beat Jamaica 3-0 in friendly

Written by: AFP

Jamaica striker Wory Wolfe (L) vies for the ball with Vietnamese defender Nguyen Huy Hoang (R) during a friendly match at Hanoi´s My Dinh stadium. Vietnam defeated Jamaica 3-0.HANOI (AFP) - Hosts Vietnam beat Jamaica 3-0 in a friendly here Sunday, dealing the Caribbean visitors the second defeat of their Asian tour after the team dubbed the Reggae Boyz lost 2-1 against Indonesia.

Underdogs Vietnam, playing before a sparse crowd in Hanoi's My Dinh National Stadium, took the initiative early on when star striker Le Cong Vinh scored in the eighth minute.

Nimble-footed Vietnam, a young team dominated by under-23 players, ramped up the pressure in the second half and scored again in the 66th minute with a long shot from midfielder Tran Duc Duong.

The emboldened hosts drove home their unexpected lead against the Jamaicans when Nguyen Anh Duc broke through poor defence and scored the final goal in the final minute.

Vietnam's Austrian coach Alfred Riedl rotated several of his players during the match to prepare the squad for the July 7-29 Asian Cup, which Vietnam is co-hosting with Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.

Jamaica, coached by Serbian born Bora Milutinovic, play Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday before wrapping up their four-nation Asian tour in Iran on July 2.

Comment

Do you know why I am one not to give up hope. Simple. I don't.
                      I see these events as they are suppose to play out which works on the human psyche. I try not to get upset when things don't go as plan since I belive that they are others scenarios that made it fail.
                      But do plans fail or is it last minute details which lead to the unknown that make plans fail.
                      So who is at fault?
                      The JFF: Controller and Planner of Football

The TD: Employed to follow the mandates and Guidelines of the JFF. Arrange Football Plans to be approved by the JFF.

Reggae Boyz: Adhere to the TD plans arranged by the JFF.

Yeah! I just as confused as you too by what I just wrote. But something will click with everyone that reads this.

Comment

Karl, you can log out X and login as yuhself yuh know. This posting as Karl on X's machine. . .

Anyway, I said it here already that I am done with Barnes should have been selected argument. You yuhself know that from the game was played in Columbus, OH against the USA, they were in talks with Barnes.

Seeing the JFF were not held up by Candidate Bora...I wonder what additional sums and perks Candidate Bora wanted and our JFF flatly rejected?
                        I will just consider the above a rhetorical question.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                          If there is one thing I will give this Boxhill JFF admin credit for is not allowing any one candidate to hold them ransom to get what they want.

Seeing the JFF was not held up by Candidate Bora...I wonder what additional sums and perks Candidate Bora wanted and our JFF flatly rejected?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X