No announcement yet.

Mattucks new name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bwoy you always watch a game or two behind and comment.

Come on Karl, up with the time man. How can you say that? How many bad passes did Mattocks have? I can remember one miss control. You didn't see Williamson losing a few ball well? He played ok for a first timer but he wasn't exceptional.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Go back and watch, most of those "dash way" were at best half chances or very good saves, no clear cut chances.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the man weh dash way alot of chances was Brown....without Mattocks Winnie gone on holiday getting ready to coach a next African team

Comment

We shall look at the stats for Mattocks (previously promised)...and also Lee. Give me some time as it is a busy period for me. However let me point out that Lee was our only midfielder who consistently tried to sensibly bring his TEAMmates into play. ...or did you observe something completely different?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As I said he did ok, not spectacular. Not bad for a first start but he lost a few balls well in the process. Hopefully playing with his teammates he will result in less.

The fact is you see what you want to see. If it was Mattocks losing the balls we would hear it from you.

Comment

Working...
            X