X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattucks new name

PREDATOR!.... Memba mi buss it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

LOL!! Descarado!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No! Depredador.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ahyee, him change yuh chune.

Comment

Mattocks tun 1 a day now. Them say him couldn't score pon South American or top regional opponents. Him not only scoring but him have nuff swag pon the ball. US, Mexico, Panama at home, Panama away.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mattocks played a new position last night. It's a combination of striker, midfield and defense and he did all of them well.

Comment

Mattocks is wasting his time in Vancouver, needs to get out of there pretty sharpish!!

Comment

Mattocks played like a ..... Error... Jamaican. With some Nanny DNA. Nuff said.

Comment

yes he did but I would rather see him upfront on the last man. He played well but he was playing deep. Partially because he and Brown was using the same space and also he felt he had to help out the midfield since he wasn't getting any ball.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i SHUDDER TO THINK WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HE WASNT PLAYING ALL THREE POSITIONS.

Comment

be careful he dash weh about 5 friday night.

Comment

The yute was all heart and soul on the pitch.

Comment

True. He needs to be in learning environment.

He played just as poorly as 9 of the players. 2 outfielders Hector on interceptions, positioning and sensible tackling...with brainless series of long pass attempts (did he have even one completion there?), Mariappa plus Williamson - (Hope I got his name right?) - who on just about his every move you saw "brain at work" - btw: He is unfit. - and the 'keeper played well.

The others failed to pass (pun intended). They were simply awful.

Those speaking of any others having a good game obviously think aimless running around and losing the ball is great...or sensible...or football.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think he has 1 more year/season left on his contract, so he can leave at the end of the 2016 season.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              be careful he dash weh about 5 friday night.
                              He did, which is frustrating because last night he really worked hard. If he could learn to finish...well...then he wouldn't be a jamaican.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X