RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mmmm-mmmm good! Serve me another piece of that humble pie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmm-mmmm good! Serve me another piece of that humble pie!

Simon Dawkins rescues us with a screamer!

That goal of his is good for another 10 matches without scoring, which would be just about his average anyway.

But for that goal, we are grateful, Simon! Schafer can unpack his bags!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I am furiously calling the torture chamber in Jungle to rescind the appointment a certain German and a couple Snow Ballers were scheduled for. Hope I can get it done on time. They cut it close.

Comment

mo if we did qualify would you sack Shafer? i was thinking about it. The bottom line is we are not good enough to under estimate anyone. We are also not good enough to have Wes Morgan and Jobi pick and choose i know its tough with family and so on but we need to be at full strength. . I think I have seen enough of Demar and Chris Humphries not sure if the little man at Swansea would re- consider or the Jam canadian at QpR.. Our midfield was poor , or it is because we by pass them. Did not like the game plan , but I will take the win.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        mo if we did qualify would you sack Shafer? i was thinking about it. The bottom line is we are not good enough to under estimate anyone. We are also not good enough to have Wes Morgan and Jobi pick and choose i know its tough with family and so on but we need to be at full strength. . I think I have seen enough of Demar and Chris Humphries not sure if the little man at Swansea would re- consider or the Jam canadian at QpR.. Our midfield was poor , or it is because we by pass them. Did not like the game plan , but I will take the win.
        Well, Karl say is not Schafer fault. Him say is di players dem play like dem nuh have nuh sense.

I am not sure what the game plan was, but it certainly couldnot have been to give away the ball each time we get it.

The midfield has always been what it is - hardworking, technically decent, but without someone to effectively pull the strings. Yes, Austin spreads the ball wide beautifully for me but is that enough?

All mi can say is the next round is not for the faint of heart!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If we didn't qualify I think Winnie would have walked. He has to shoulder some of the blame for the first leg. He didn't give the other team any respect and didn't even know the head coach.

I hope he cuts the three defender thing out and 5 midfielder. At this point we can't surrender the wing to other teams. We need 4 defenders.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            If we didn't qualify I think Winnie would have walked. He has to shoulder some of the blame for the first leg. He didn't give the other team any respect and didn't even know the head coach.

I hope he cuts the three defender thing out and 5 midfielder. At this point we can't surrender the wing to other teams. We need 4 defenders.
            Think?! Winnie's packed suitcase was in Managua, just in case! Why would we need him for 3 years of nothing!

This victory saved the entire football program for the near term.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK guys the hit is rescinded. It was tough getting through Digicel though. So we go through. Is this the ugliness we have to look forward to? Humphreys? Big up to Williamson as he did his best on short notice in the fire however something wrong when the little Nicaraguans winning all the balls in the air and bouncing you off the ball.

Comment

guys .... we have seen that we can win pretty, and lose pretty. but I will take the ugly win over the pretty loss any day and twice on Wednesdays.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so says the arsenal fan... youth wi huh inna nutten ugly... that the kick and run artist den from man u re

Comment

On the money Sass.

Comment

Yuh haff bigger slices coming up for A.Powell

Comment

Anyting possible! We know he will be playing so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X