v Nicaragua 1st match - HECTOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v Nicaragua 1st match - HECTOR

Amazing the number of touches and particularly when it is considered we did so much attacking.

He had 29 touches in the 1st half. 4 incomplete passes.

- Long pass wide left into touch (6m);

- Attacked ball in defense. Ball flew to Nicaragua's 'keeper (9m);

- Long pass over the top on right. Headed out by Nicaraguan (18m);

- Tackle. Rebound lost. (32m).

In the 2nd half he had 26 touches. He had 5 incomplete passes inclusive of,
    - Long pass wide right to upfront (54m);

- Headed out (57m);

- Loses ball on attack in Nicaragua's penalty area (65m);

- flicked on in Nicaragua's penalty area (71m);

- under pressure booted to opposing goalkeeper (77m).

Total of 55 touches.

...and %age completion rate is.....?

The fanz booed this man????
    A wah di r+×÷=%%//§§?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

His two mistakes against Mexico led to two goals. Fans have long memory
    Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
    Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
      His two mistakes against Mexico led to two goals. Fans have long memory
      So he was booed for his mistakes in the Mexico game? ...in this match v Nicaragua? ...but the question is, why boo him and nary a word about our wingbacks play? Those our wingbacks caused 2 goals in this match!!! Could there be a bit of 'im neva baaarn a yard'????
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

King Karl, we all know that your last sentence is the truth. So let it go now. Hector is a good defensive player.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What!!! Hector is a mediocre defender at best. He is too flatfooted, is confused as to which foot to kick the ball with, players run aroma him like he is not there. Remember he is playing because Taylor is injured
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
            What!!! Hector is a mediocre defender at best. He is too flatfooted, is confused as to which foot to kick the ball with, players run aroma him like he is not there. Remember he is playing because Taylor is injured
            Tell that to Jose Mourinho

Comment

HL you are the voice of reason.
              I hear and I shall do as you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                So he was booed for his mistakes in the Mexico game? ...in this match v Nicaragua? ...but the question is, why boo him and nary a word about our wingbacks play? Those our wingbacks caused 2 goals in this match!!! Could there be a bit of 'im neva baaarn a yard'????
                Karl why are you keeping up long argument with people who have little or no knowledge about football? If Arsene Wenger Jose Mourinho Alan Pardew and Ronald Koeman rate the player then that is good enough for me

Comment

Mi sarry, boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Don't try that, Karl. That had nothing to do with it! Him coulda born unda HWT Clack, you don't give away 2 goals in the Gold Cup final, errors that were mostly forgiven, and then come and screw up our World Cup campaign with risky dribbles that gave away and almost gave away the ball.

The bad play by our wingbacks can not compare to Hector's indiscretions in that match.

Oh, he played a solid game today, even though it was just big kicks upfield by the entire team.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh! I see! So because of that he can do no wrong!

Hector was signed because of his POTENTIAL. LEARN DAT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Potential, Dunny, potential! That he has loads of!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X