All I can say is that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is that

Ja is in a crisis. Herr Schaeffer has to call up his vets in England. Big Wes,McAnuff and Mcleary; if Rboyz going out. Go out with all your weapons.

Yow ah come mi come in an see one nil, mi say ahrite ah nutten wi can werk round dat, game young. Den mi see di second goal wid mi two yeye; mi say well wi still haff a chance. thrid goal mi say no an stap watch. tun off ebryting. Mi head literally start hurt mi. Mi wife (who run off from di second goal) ah ask mi how she nuh hear nuh sound fram di tv. ah wha do mi. Yo ah gleaner mi go fi know di score.

Yow respek to all forumites that watched that game to the end. Mi Jawge couldn't dweet, unnuh good. Now mi know say mi haffi hit di gym again.

Mi gane off fi hang out likkle.

Call pon di Snowballahs fi rescue wi ??!

Yuh waan Don2 get a conniption ??

Comment

Is reality deh pon mi mind right now not fantasy (given Ja's present situation in terms of ball). Yuh realize that all will be for nought (assembling a good team) in just a matter of one week?

The shoe string budget approach is not helping Ja either. Ja should have had friendly before this game. Seeing that such a crucial change was made (central D). One cannot theorize that X,Y Z, will happen given that big Wes is taken out. One has to see the practical. I told you guys the JFF needs to have more money!! period. This cannot continue oe Ja will miss all the big tourneys.

Remeber I told plush that same would happen to the GC team as the U23? Follow the pattern when RBoyz just up and play a game without preparing via friendly.

Comment

We get to go through it again tomorrow Jawge,the life of a fan!

Comment

Yuh nuh, just couldn't watch. I noted from the last game; that when when I stopped watching mattocks scores. Therefor I said let me not watch the entire game so that mattocks can score (sort of like a quantum reality).

Wasn't easy checking the gleaner's webs site. Congrats Rboyz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Yuh nuh, just couldn't watch. I noted from the last game; that when when I stopped watching mattocks scores. Therefor I said let me not watch the entire game so that mattocks can score (sort of like a quantum reality).

Wasn't easy checking the gleaner's webs site. Congrats Rboyz.
            .... that means if we should lose a game .... blame you?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes it's better than pointing fingers at the players. There is a thing called false consciousness (by sociologist) where in a class or system exist but people tend ignore it then blame themselves. The opposite is class conscoiusness. Anyway the WC is about federations and how you are positioned in terms of money (given you have a quality team). If the US wasn't well funded; the US would not have escaped that group in WC14. Look at Ghana who had some top players from top clubs. The players were reduced to Div. 3 players at WC14. It's high time we begin to look at the WC for what it really is.

Comment

Working...
              X