So Dunny no call bout Arsenal signings eeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    So here's what OJ chambers developes and has a breakout season such that other big clubs notice him and make a bid for him and he is interested because they have so. The league in the last 10 years....will we be able to keep him? Ashley Cole/sagna/nasri/rvp
    Gamma, will we be able to keep him?? Have you been sleeping for the last 3 years or are you just haven't taken notice of what's going on?

Comment

you see a clear strategy?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you see a clear strategy?
        Arsenal ethos and strategy has always been the same bring in young players improve them and add quality players when they can. Unfortunately there wasn't enough money available over the past 10 years but now there is money we don't need to sell our best players anymore

Comment

yes...but what I am also saying is what if the players want to go? in other words if the players think that we are not showing ambition by upgrading what will their mindset be?

player loyalty does not account for much these days and understandably so, did we NEED to sell RVP? did we NEED to sell nasri, did we NEED to sell cole? did we NEED to sell fabregas? I don't think so, those players WANTED to leave....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes...but what I am also saying is what if the players want to go? in other words if the players think that we are not showing ambition by upgrading what will their mindset be?

player loyalty does not account for much these days and understandably so, did we NEED to sell RVP? did we NEED to sell nasri, did we NEED to sell cole? did we NEED to sell fabregas? I don't think so, those players WANTED to leave....
            We just could not hold on to these players because the money was too good to turn down. Gamma it sound as if you don't think Arsenal will challenge for the league , you already crown the champions?

Comment

I have my doubts. Poor starts has been our bane and here we are teetering around the edge of another....you cannot tell me that you are not concerned that we have only scored 1 goal in 4 matches!

Comment

I have my doubts. Poor starts has been our bane and here we are teetering around the edge of another....you cannot tell me that you are not concerned that we have only scored 1 goal in 4 matches!
                I am not concerned at all, come end of October and we are more than 5 points behind ManCity and then the worrying starts.

Comment

well that will depend on where man city is at the time.

Comment

Fair point , there is a balance in development and buy ready make players. Thats is the difference between coach and manager... Jose for example don't have time for that. Having said that I don't understand if they new Welbeck was gonna be out for a while then we needed to buy. Or not loan out the youth who went to hull.

Comment

dont mention cole.. him a traitor.

Comment

Hey Dunny what about Benik Afobi do u know if we have buy

Back clause or that doesn't exist in England. I heard he is ripping up the net in the championship.
                        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                        X