Michael Hector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot disagree with you on that.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      I cannot disagree with you on that.
      Jose haven't got time to develop players he is in rush to win trophies

Comment

Maybe he would make time if Abromovich was more patient with his managers. Right now, managers are walking a tightrope between winning and better fired. So in all fairness, Jose don't have the time or luxery to develop players.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Jose haven't got time to develop players he is in rush to win trophies
          That's where the English system is broken. England will never have a powerful national team until the Premier League is "tasked" with player development. When you have $B to fund a club's drive for silver, development is 100% secondary.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...but he just may leave a pending dynasty. Surely enough of these young talents shall reward his faith by becoming among the very best?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              That's where the English system is broken. England will never have a powerful national team until the Premier League is "tasked" with player development. When you have $B to fund a club's drive for silver, development is 100% secondary.
              Paul this is not only an English problem, it is more glaring here because of the amount of money available in the English game. As for Mourinho can anyone name one player he is credited with developing into top class? I can't think of any.

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  I rest my case.
                  You have to have a case before you can rest Jawgie. Just aks Gamma?

Comment

The funny thing is Chelsea have a lot of development partners worldwide but you don't see any players coming through their academies.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks Tilla, but see my post to on Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        The funny thing is Chelsea have a lot of development partners worldwide but you don't see any players coming through their academies.
                        Chelsea has the best young players in England and Europe
                        so would expect to start seeing some come through soon
                        however deep down I know that will not happen

Comment

OK sar. How yuh doing BTW? Hope everything criss.

Comment

I'm good, can't complain. Thanks for asking. Watching Haiti vs Grenada right now. See ya later

Comment

Working...
                            X