No announcement yet.

As a MU fan I must ask what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, none of his rejects have gone on to light up any of their new teams or leagues. The only Di Maria can be considered world class and in his prime. All the others let go were either not good enough or past their prime. We have to build two world class teams that can challenge the likes of RM, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      So far, none of his rejects have gone on to light up any of their new teams or leagues. The only Di Maria can be considered world class and in his prime. All the others let go were either not good enough or past their prime. We have to build two world class teams that can challenge the likes of RM, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
      DiMaria will flourish in France. Watched his debut last weekend and he got so much space it's unbelievable.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with you and even Di Maria have a question sign the way he performed but I don't think you should let go all of them at the same time though. Sometimes you have to think who is the best of the washup and if if a buff and shine will work.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          We have to build two world class teams that can challenge the likes of RM, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
          lol..you can't even challenge swansea

Comment

Dunny,seems like much is being made of the discussion I had with Tilla,but very little to the details.I rejected the mind your own business chat when he made it,and he rejected it when I made it(Oh by the way HL,pay attention if you want to say you have now seen it all)!

What you said regarding managers in England rings true,especially as it pertains to Man U.
            We got rid of Beckham and are still to this day hoping to land a player even remotely similar,the trailorload of money we got for Ronaldo brought no one worthy enough to tie his shoelace.
            deGea struck me as yet another obvious downgrade but he turned out to be intriguing,so just maybe..
            It is quite possible that the person that kills you will be at your funeral consoling your love ones,Mourinho said he is not in the business of depriving other teams of their targeted players for acquisitions but seemingly has knack for successfully outbidding teams for every Tom,..and Harry,then upon getting those players that would be starters if acquired by another club,he loans them out to any mediocre club other than the one he had to outbid.
            Then there is that fly by night club that quickly snatches away from other EPL clubs any player that distiguishes himself..
            Remember that guy at the funeral.

Comment

Yuh caan even get Pogba,obtw,Agruero is okay for a Man U player but can you seriously say you had anyone,at any time,of the calibre of Ronaldo?
              You did not win the EPL last season because of a few minnows,yuh caan even beat dem yet unuh come second.

Comment

still living in the past i see...same old tired talk...same old tired squad...losers...

Comment

Lazie,let us see what he does in the CL,at some point we all felt wholesale changes were needed..
                  He has an intriguing CL team,Ronaldo left Man U a much better player than when he came,de youth from France adds something to the team.

Comment

I blame you,you forgot to tell,me exactly when the past starts in your mind.
                    Did you ever figure out why your team has a history of doing poorly in the CL?
                    De new youth dem came fram dat rich pool,Dupay gwaan turn unnuh inna lauging stock.

Comment

he has already turned boy u into a laughing stock...so we will see

Comment

Why talk about seeing when you are blind?
                        You are faulting him for the games he was not a standout(just a regular decent winger),an eyesore is a standout.
                        Anyway,continue with dat false sense of security.

Comment

city gonna use the elite development squad when we play unnuh...send out the kids to deal wit unnuh...

Comment

A contingency?

Comment

Hehehe....Murinho the Undertaker
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How can anyone in their right mind blame Manu? Madrid had all the off season to make the deal and waited until 1 minute after midnight after the deadline. KMT.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X