X, net spend at its best!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, net spend at its best!!!

A 20 million dollar defender gave the ball away ,a 30mill striker was M.I.A,I thought he was a cheap imitation of Ballo,ah mean where was he,was he even trying,at least the commentators blasted Balo for lack of effort, giving them something to Bitch about,anyway lets hope we get a couple more offside goals from the 30 mill,Big man...

Net Spend.

======

A £300k/week striker dash way two chance; a £20m winger M.IA. etc. etc. LOL!!! Player departures: £109m, Player arrivals: £83m Net Spend: -£26m --- time fi BUSS OUT DI CHECKBOOK!!!!!

Anyway, despite today's result, an true fi yu likkle mind still don't understand that "net spend" is not the factor that will affect a team's league standing (it is wage bill and squad value), it stands to reason why Manu** want Bale. Props to Swansea, they have Manu**'s number...3 wins in the last 3 clashes I think is the statistic.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

You are ignoring the possibility of the coach being blameworthy.

Comment

Lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        You are ignoring the possibility of the coach being blameworthy.
        Really!!!??? You are saying that a manager with THIS record:

Managerial honours
        Eredivisie: 1993–94, 1994–95, 1995–96, 2008–09
        KNVB Cup: 1992–93
        Johan Cruijff Shield: 1993, 1994, 1995
        UEFA Champions League: 1994–95
        UEFA Cup: 1991–92
        UEFA Super Cup: 1995
        Intercontinental Cup: 1995
        La Liga: 1997–98, 1998–99
        Copa del Rey: 1997–98
        UEFA Super Cup: 1997
        Bundesliga: 2009–10
        DFB-Pokal: 2009–10
        DFB-Supercup: 2010
        FIFA World Cup third place: 2014
        Awards and achievements
        World Soccer Manager of the Year: 1995
        Onze d'Or Coach of the Year: 1995
        Rinus Michels Award: 2007, 2009
        Dutch Sports Coach of the Year: 2009, 2014
        Die Sprachwahrer des Jahres (3rd place): 2009
        German Football Manager of the Year: 2010[99]

Can lose to a manager who has NEVER WON ANYTHING????? SURELY YOU JEST!!! X will tell you that's impossible.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Talk fi yuhself claffy , Rafa started with nothing like everybady else and tun ova nuff net spend and wage bill fi surpass nuff man league position fi win trophys,cant say dat bout your coach.

4 seasons.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Talk fi yuhself claffy , Rafa started with nothing like everybady else and tun ova nuff net spend and wage bill fi surpass nuff man league position fi win trophys,cant say dat bout your coach.

4 seasons.
            Talk for MYSELF!???? LOL!! You is the one that ah bawl seh BR nuh win nuttin, seh how we fi get LvG woulda betta. Bot' a dem lose this weekend, yet you only cry down My Side. Now that I am thinking of it, you, Rockman and Jangle always a conspire...Manu** startin fi lose...could it be that you are RED afterall????? Bwoy - you so twoface you cyan even keep your own foolishness straight. And by the way - is Rafa the ONLY answer you have to all the questions? LOL!!! Too funny. #rolleyes.

Comment

Look I am not lowering myself to your levels claffy defen yuh 3-o net spend wage bill league position under west ham.

Comment

Look I am not lowering myself to your levels claffy defen yuh 3-o net spend wage bill league position under west ham.
                Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee....logi c and brains a get to you!!! LOL!!! Yow, when yu head stop hurt...jes remember...facts matter! I think it's Tilla you a talk bout who is under West Ham. Anyway, I know that's a bit hard for you to understand, but one game does not a season make. Don't mind you hear...Rafa (tenk sah fi u service and di 2 trophy dem) soon him ago lef Real Madrid come save wi.

Comment

Logic?......ahhhhhhhh sah,yuh need professional help.Wha yuh aguh duh when dem run yuh bwaay outta pool?

Comment

Questions were not asked of Swasea's manager because of LvG's dereliction,and besides,I would not have taken Gomis out..,it made no sense replacing him with a second tier striker and your former Pool player has defensive attributes that would nevertheless be crucial to defending the lead.

Paul Marin,there is losing and then there is the manner in which you lose.Suffering a three love defeat has to be three times as worse than losing 2-1.
                    Last edited by Rockman; August 31, 2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Logic?......ahhhhhhhh sah,yuh need professional help.Wha yuh aguh duh when dem run yuh bwaay outta pool?
                      My bwoy? You mean Rodgers? If them fya him? What any real LFC fan would do:

1. Thank him for his service
                      2. Wish him well
                      3. Support the new manager

That's how we roll. Most of us are not nutcases like you ova Rafa. That's your problem, you believe seh normal people have manager-love like you have fi Rafa. LOL! Lesson done fi di day.

YNWA

Comment

Questions were not asked of Swasea's manager because of LvG's dereliction,and besides,I would not have taken Gomis out..,it made no sense replacing him with a second tier striker and your former Pool player has defensive attributes that would nevertheless be crucial to defending the lead.

Paul Marin,there is losing and then there is the manner in which you lose.Suffering a three love defeat has to be three times as worse than losing 2-1.
                        Suffering a 3-0 vs. a 2-1? Remind me how many more points the 2-1 worth than the 3-0?

Comment

Goal difference remains relevant,it has determined which team becomes champion ,and is obviously of significance to the overall table positioning.A three love loss also raises more questions about your strikers and defenders.
                          Why stop at three,based on what you are saying,the difference between getting 6-0 and 2-1 isn't t worth noting.

Comment

Goal difference remains relevant,it has determined which team becomes champion ,and is obviously of significance to the overall table positioning.A three love loss also raises more questions about your strikers and defenders.
                            Why stop at three,based on what you are saying,the difference between getting 6-0 and 2-1 isn't t worth noting.
                            If you saw the game, you would know that the easy problem we have is fixing the 2 defensive errors. The harder problem is breaking down a team with 11 men behind the ball...not so easy to fix...even Barca had that problem against Chelsea. We have work to do - no question; but who doesn't?

By the way - if this is all so apocalyptic, any ah u want to bet $500US against Chelsea finishing outside the top 4? They've had a horrific start.

Comment

Here is the thing,Mourinho Chelsea started last season with a bang and sustained that momentum for quite awhile,insomuch that Chelsea sputtered accross the finish line in first place,that is not what we are witnessing now.In fact I would say Chelsea's title defense began much he same way it ended its successful season of last season.There are no automatic spots alloted to or promised.. regarding the top four,saying othereise has to be the consequence of having a defeatist mentality..,and testimony of the little expectations one has in his club..

Comment

Working...
                              X