RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season can only get better for Chelsea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season can only get better for Chelsea...

What a season so far?

Anyway, go Blues!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Mourinhi is desperate,that was evudent when he said people want Chelsea lose,the risk to your team is the possibility of strained relationship between the manager and his players.

A question to Liverpool fans,if a win for Pool denotes that the youth coach is taking care of business what does a hefty loss says?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Mourinhi is desperate,that was evudent when he said people want Chelsea lose,the risk to your team is the possibility of strained relationship between the manager and his players.

A question to Liverpool fans,if a win for Pool denotes that the youth coach is taking care of business what does a hefty loss says?
      Rockman - teams lose. Show me one that wins every game? It doesn't exist. Credit to West Ham, they came with a game plan that worked for them with a counter attacking strategy. To me, the way we are set up this season, suggests we will not be a goal scoring machine, so defensive shape and consistency is critical to any chance we have of landing in the top 4. So when you get two big errors from players who should know better our chances of getting back level or ahead so early in the game is more than a mountain for us to overcome. It could have been quite different had Firminho's strike not hit the post...alas...it was not to be.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post

Your rhetorical question underlies your position; you already have YOUR OWN answer to the question. Your answer however, is one symptom of F.F.Ph., i.e. Fickle Fan Phenomena! Being constructively critical is a good thing; carping, destructive criticism or being querulous are not!
        Peter R

Comment

Or, how would you answer that if you substitute "youth coach" with LvG?
          Peter R

Comment

What the flock are you talking about Rockmam? Pay attention to LVG mashing up ManUre and leave other peope's business alone.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You have our trophy,and that is our business.
              Tilla,Mourinho is a creature of habit,if things do not change,he will be critical of referees,opposing coaches,and his very players.
              Last edited by Rockman; August 29, 2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

You are right he is a creature of habit alright. It is called winning.
                You get caught up in all the noise miss the big picture. There is a method to his madness.

Comment

Well, Mourinho is right when he says people want Chelsea to lose.... those who are fans of the other 19 clubs, except of course when a Chelsea win is favourable to your own team's standing. So for him to articulate that, is simply a reflection of reality out there, but he is using it, (as any other coach who is the incumbent winner might) to explain/justify/rationalize (you name it) what has transpired thus far. I don't think I would call it desperation though.... still too early.
                  Peter R

Comment

Look,Mojrinho is a sly fox(he would of waited for a convincing win),he must have been very uncomfortable using that game Chelsea barely escaped with the lion's share of points to..
                    It is not worth noting (what he said)as the same dynamics exist for the other clubs,we all have to deal with the fans of the other 19 clubs..
                    Last edited by Rockman; August 29, 2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

There is ,referees start giving hims breaks,opposing managers lose the plot,and a cane using senior citizen hides the cane.

Comment

Shades of Slur Allicks!
                        Peter R

Comment

How quickly he forgets Slurgie. I guess when the shoe is on the other foot...

Comment

😀
                            Could not be worst?
                            I tell you, I have no faith in it getting much better.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My thoughts exactly about Wenger and his Gummers.

Comment

Working...
                              X