So it's MexTico v. USA in the GC final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's MexTico v. USA in the GC final

The US will be missing Frankie Hejduk(sp) and Lazie's favorite mid-fielder Mike Bradley.

Believe me starrr, I would not be upset if Coach Bradley ask tyiad legs Cobi Jones and Claudia Reyna to at least fill one position. (both could be off the bench players).

But, my six pack of Heineken Lite is in the fridge waiting for Sunday. The annual public flogging of Mexico will begin at 3:00pm on FSC. Can't wait!!!!!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    The US will be missing Frankie Hejduk(sp) and Lazie's favorite mid-fielder Mike Bradley.

Believe me starrr, I would not be upset if Coach Bradley ask tyiad legs Cobi Jones and Claudia Reyna to at least fill one position. (both could be off the bench players).

But, my six pack of Heineken Lite is in the fridge waiting for Sunday. The annual public flogging of Mexico will begin at 3:00pm on FSC. Can't wait!!!!!!!
    Nice game against Canada.. talk about a black eye on the sport..

Comment

The annual public flogging of Mexico will begin at 3:00pm on FSC.
      It's about to become bi-annual.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

You know Mexico has not played one good match in this Gold Cup. Do you think it is time Mexico plays a good game? Could Mexico turn around the standard of play and treat us to a brilliant game?

perhaps -dem due ?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X