RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What an easy group Chelsea got in the UCL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an easy group Chelsea got in the UCL?

My side in a tricky group.

12:39GROUP D:
    JUVENTUS
    MAN CITY
    SEVILLA
    BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH

12:38GROUP B:
    PSV EINDHOVEN
    MAN UTD
    CSKA MOSCOW
    WOLFSBURG

12:38GROUP F:
    BAYERN MUNICH
    ARSENAL
    OLYMPIAKOS
    DINAMO ZAGREB

12:37GROUP G:
    CHELSEA
    PORTO
    DYNAMO KIEV
    MACCABI TEL-AVIV

12:37GROUP H:

ZENIT ST PETERSBURG
    VALENCIA
    LYON
    GENT

12:36GROUP E:
    BARCELONA
    BAYER LEVERKUSEN
    ROMA
    BATE BORISOV

12:35GROUP A:
    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
    REAL MADRID
    SHAKHTAR DONETSK
    MALMO

12:34GROUP C:
    BENFICA
    ATLETICO MADRID
    GALATASARAY
    ASTANA
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

man city jus salt to rhattid...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      man city jus salt to rhattid...
      Strange enough, I was watching Juventus last Sunday and they didn't appear to be as ruthless as last season? The German team is currently last in their league. That was the German team I wanted.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well they lost tevez and vidal...but still...and sevilla is no pushover...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          well they lost tevez and vidal...but still...and sevilla is no pushover...
          The Spanish team, yes ... but Juve and the German team ....Citeh should be able to navigate their way to the next round.

Comment

The world is getting back on its axis. That "special funds" account needs to be better managed by LVG. Last year we barely got any penalty calls and every Tom, Dick and harry waere feeling dem strength. Referees need to fall back in line.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't think it's any harder than Arsenal's or City's IMO, but I'm not an expert.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I don't think it's any harder than Arsenal's or City's IMO, but I'm not an expert.
                And here I was thinking that you were a graduate of Xuniversity. A student of the xfactor. I think you an X are eXperts.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No my brother, I said I am not an "expert". I did not say, "eXpert". Those are two totally different characteristics! And I don't know any Xuniversity. The university I graduated from is known for excellence and its exemplary alumni.... (note lower case "x"). Now please don't miX me up with anyone other than myself!
                  Peter R

Comment

Woke up one morning a wholla jus like dat we now have a viable CL squad.

Comment

Working...
                    X