Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Romai Jamaica available

$55 through Romai website.

Also, the Jamaica tracksuit not too bad either at $120.

All available at http://www.romaiworld.com
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

You know I was going to make a post about RBOYZ abilty to build a brand. I did not know Kappa until Ja brought that brand to the WC. Since then the Italian nat'l team (Kappa's home country) wore it. JFF should hire a firm to negotiate these deals because I believe Ja will Take Romai to the 2018 WC.

Romai's owner pocket deep ah nuh so mi hear ah so mi know woieee.

Comment

I do not think Reggae Boyz can take credit for putting Kappa on the football map. We switched from I think it was Lanzera (Jangle still have one of those he wears to RB matches) to Kappa in time for the 1998 WC.

Prior to that Juventus wore it for a good while in the 70s, then in the 80s were clubs like AC Milan, AS Roma, Ajax, in the 90s Barcelona, Red Star etc.

Juventus wore Kappa in their 97-98 season and in the Champions League finals.
      Barca 97-98 season in Spain. Then there were others like the Italian national team in the early 2000s, South Africa. There were club teams like Manchester City 97-98 (before Bricktop and HL became fans), Tottenham, Botafogo etc, etc.

Yes, Jamaica may have opened the door to Kappa for the followers of Jamaican football, but we can't take credit for exposing it to the wider audience.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

First time I saw Kappa was when they outfitted the 1984 US Olympic team. I was surprised that some little Italian company got out big American brands like Nike.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

See pic here

https://www.google.com/search?q=kapp...ZVMmxCqnJ8M%3A

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Football is Big Business and big for its handlers. Ask Chuck Blazer and others.

...but isn't the art of the deal?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ah so nuh?

Comment

Ah Sunday yuh born, Nuh True? Muss Sunday

Comment

Working...
                X