RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A point at the Emirates is satisfactory. ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A point at the Emirates is satisfactory. ..

NICE GOING yout coach!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

A point is better than none, but I wasn't happy how LFC seemed to run out of gas... or was it just Lucas?
    Last edited by Peter R; August 25, 2015, 11:10 AM.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      A point is better than none, but I wasn't happy how LFC seemed to run out of gas... or was it just Lucas?
      Peter - they were under serious pressure and were making mistakes. Youngsters Ibe and Gomez were particularly errant. However, consider they were away from home and in a dog fight, the real lesson learned here was that we have to take our chances. Time and time again it haunts us. On the positive side, what was particularly gratifying is that we didn't put in a tough shift and lose. That was my biggest concern. I was happy going into the game if we came away with a point...losing would NOT have been good as we have a very difficult run of games over the next two months, so staying in the top 3 or 4 through the first half of the year would be HUGE for us. Our next 10 away games include Everton, Spurs, City, Chelsea and the scum. So if we can stay in the top 4 during that run it would give us a bit of cause for optimism going in to next year when they all have to come to Anfield. I don't think I've ever seen a schedule stacked like that before.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pool alone ave a tuff scheduled?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how Rafa coming along?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Erm... Good = 11th? I thought that might be mid-table?! So how do we characterise 3rd? hmmm...

Ok... yes, it's early days, but how can you say RB is "good" and still lambasting the yute coach?... albeit not as vocally as last season, but, your posts still are full of an absolute lack of confidence (or anything) in BR...
              Peter R

Comment

And you realize that Sporting (the team they drew with 0-0) was just promoted I didn't realize that. I was looking at last year's D1 table in La Liga and couldn't find the team. LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Pool alone ave a tuff scheduled?
                  Who else has 5 of the top 6 teams in the league away over their next 7 games + a derby? Hey, nuh bada mek facts get in u way u hear.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How can Man U still be a scum without Fergie?
                    Didn't you see a perfectly legitimate goal by Rooney unjustly ruled offside?That is the reason Pool is ahead(albeit mere technicalities..)and that fly by night team is currently the only team with an intact winning record.
                    And(purposely starting a sentence with conjunction )then there is that time when the CL changed the rules so Liverpool ..,was THAT the work of Fergie?
                    Last edited by Rockman; August 25, 2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      How can Man U still be a scum without Fergie?
                      Didn't you see a perfectly legitimate goal by Rooney unjustly ruled offside?That is the reason Pool is ahead(albeit mere technicalities..)and that fly by night team is currently the only team with an intact winning record.
                      And(purposely starting a sentence with conjunction )then there is that time when the CL changed the rules so Liverpool ..,was THAT the work of Fergie?
                      Yow...did I say Manu** was scum? There are other teams we have to play away...your guilty conscience mussi a give u wey. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        And you realize that Sporting (the team they drew with 0-0) was just promoted I didn't realize that. I was looking at last year's D1 table in La Liga and couldn't find the team. LOL
                        LOL!! Could you IMAGINE THE NOISE if it was Rodgers!!!???? LAWD MY GOD!!! Now him quiet so till...him mussi gawn di same place BT run go hide when City lose. LOL!!! Too funny. Rafa under early pressha...I am vex I didn't watch that game. I have to watch RM more this year, compare Master Rafa's tactics to Maestro Rodgers.

Comment

Well that depends ENTIRELY on whether.. Man U was the team you..
                          I am sure you can answer THAT question.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Well that depends ENTIRELY on whether.. Man U was the team you..
                            I am sure you can answer THAT question.
                            I left it to the readers' individual interpretation, so if you believe it's Manu**, who am I to argue?

Comment

You already played Arsenal.., Chelsea and that fly by night team were named,it is true that Pool has its little neighbourhood rivalry but that club is perfectly fine as looong as it continues to finish behind Pool.Those two asterisks are for the letters 'r' and 'e',another way to describe a filthy scum.

Comment

Working...
                              X