RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbie Earle: "Liverpool have a realistic chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Ballo and Benteke would be a good fit for Pool as both would get in each other way. Both are central strikers and Benteke is more mobile. I can see Benteke, Sturridge and Cortinho playing some good short passes, speed and a few shift to mix it up, mix it with Gomez and Klyne overlapping, they could do some damage.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      Dem wi need Coutino (sp) fi acheive dat, kah him provide dat sup'mn special all di time.
      i think that it is easy to overlook the hard work put in by Firminho, Milner and Can in that game. They worked their socks off. Despite the draw, the Reds will walk away from that game with a lot of confidence...deservedly so.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X