RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbie Earle: "Liverpool have a realistic chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Earle: "Liverpool have a realistic chance...

...of challenging for the top 4 (if they can keep this form)". Bwoy heX...that would be your worst nightmare come true - don't it?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Wha yuh deh pan my yute ganja nuh gi yuh dem kinda buzz,Tell Robbie fi stop gi yuh di drugs.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well if they do not keep that form,then whose fault is it?
      Coutinho and Benteke could have been easily targeted by the handful of epl clubs that are wealthier than Pool,those players are at Pool so I am sure only being the seventh richest club in the World has its disadvantages but that was inconsequential as it pertains to getting those two gems.
      Anyway,Suarez,Sturridge,Sterling, are all well sought after players,so I am not head over heel about a few additions.
      The eye opener today is Pool defense started with their forwards waaay inside their opponents' half.That is the winning formula!!!

Comment

you still want youth coach fi quit? you nuh think him will lucky again?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Well if they do not keep that form,then whose fault is it?
          Coutinho and Benteke could have been easily targeted by the handful of epl clubs that are wealthier than Pool,those players are at Pool so I am sure only being the seventh richest club in the World has its disadvantages but that was inconsequential as it pertains to getting those two gems.
          Anyway,Suarez,Sturridge,Sterling, are all well sought after players,so I am not head over heel about a few additions.
          The eye opener today is Pool defense started with their forwards waaay inside their opponents' half.That is the winning formula!!!
          And they were happy to let Arsenal keep the ball. The "if they don't have the ball they can't score" possession strategy went out the window. That's the sign of a good manager, one who can adapt and learn. Wenger has to be careful. After today, everyone coming to the emirates will now just try to deny them space. Did you see Ozil at any point in the first half? My lawd, he was non-existent...and not enough can be said about the work rate of Can and Milner - outstanding. Pool showed today that the manager has a "growth mindset" - willing to try new things and molding his team to adapt to the questions an opponent is likely to ask.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Let me guess,1 draw with a disallowed goal, and 2 win, one being an offside goal,and the other a lucky 25 meter ......hmmmmmm,I don't see luck lasting the season.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You think a luck? Liverpool have no goals scored against. Liverpool was suppose to be bottom of pack and clearly they are not playing that way. Everybody else ride their luck too.

The fact is Pool went to Stoke City and Arsenal and got points from those and that is not easy place to play.
              Last edited by Assasin; August 24, 2015, 09:10 PM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No it was all cplanned, the offside goal against Bournemouth,and the one ruled out vs arsenal.Fact is.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  You think a luck? Liverpool have no goals scored against. Liverpool was suppose to be bottom of pack and clearly they are not playing that way. Everybody else ride their luck too.

The fact is Pool went to Stoke City and Arsenal and got points from those and that is not easy place to play.
                  Sass...when bad min' rotten it cyan help but gwan wrenk! LOL!!! And what you say is true. Plus...the work rate that Can, Milner and Firminho demonstrated today kept the Gummers off balance; it was outstanding...but hey, Disgrace hate the youth coach so much that him cyan bring himself fi give the youth him due. Cho. No badda wid him y' hear. One of the facts that Disgrace is ignoring (as usual) is the poor record that we've had at Arsenal in the last 10 years (even under King Rafa); we don't usually go there and get points. Anyway, pleased with the result, but once again, the officiating bit is always a frustration, even when my side benefits.

Comment

Bournemouth a go string up nuff side this year. Dunny warn up long time bout Cullum Wilson and he is going to eat nuff bwoy food fi real.

Comment

Him never say Benteke/Milner/Clyne a mid table player? I love how Youth coach bring up young Gomez. That is a find. Upgrade all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Him never say Benteke/Milner/Clyne a mid table player? I love how Youth coach bring up young Gomez. That is a find. Upgrade all the way around.
                        And having the gumption to put the likkle youth Rossiter in the game! When I saw that I was cussing!!! But, it didn't back fire thank the lord. One thing though (X, cork u ea's)...I really wish Balotelli was in that game. Him and Benteke up front would be a TREAT! And I think it would bring some sense into Balotelli head...and undoubtedly...goals to LFC...especially with two inexperienced centerbacks holding down the fort.

Comment

Sturridge soon come back. A worries then.

Comment

If you are going to mention those things as "luck", then the corollary you should also balance it with is "bad luck"... e.g. Coutinho's blast off the goal post yesterday comes to mind. You really can't have it just one way in cases of "luck". So I see it.
                            Peter R

Comment

Dem wi need Coutino (sp) fi acheive dat, kah him provide dat sup'mn special all di time.

Comment

Working...
                              X