No announcement yet.

Boyz beaten 2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you know if you building if a pure 1-1 and 2-1 lost?

Same way unnu tell me West Indies was building
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This Reggae Boyz sqaud is ranked at 149th too

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Telling isn't it? Even at the FIFA ranked 149th level possession is important...

In any case the real culprit is poverty. We just did not have the money to pay for the boys be there a few days before the match.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Is it impossible to win a few games and improve at the same time?

Mi nuh trust nobody, we need to see one and two positive results.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We all heeded your word when Laza came on board. I watched the WC from my living room. Then you came with nonsense about Laza having too much to fix following CB. Why didn't you consider that before?

So now we're suppose to sit back and be happy, confident in Bora's abilities and your words. What happens if 2010 passes us by as well? Have you prepared the excuses already?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How much would these chaps get in Wembley? And with similar preparation?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              How much would these chaps get in Wembley? And with similar preparation?
              Not sure but missing the point again..

Second guessing Bora at this stage is a waste of time.

Who cares what the score is with the Local 11 ?

Nuhbady dat is serious would try and keep track of win/loss when you are substituting 8 players in a game..

Bora clearly has his agenda and his schedule and strategy and winning 1-0 or 2-1 is obviously at the bottom of his priority list.. who nuh like it cyan apply fi di job.

Is mussi winning against some likkle side mek people tink Wendell cyan cobble togedda some all-star and guh play Australia primed fi WC... when 5-0 reach inna dem structcha... is den psyche get a blow...

Comment

How many subs were used in the England game? What about the Australia game?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hehehehee...Assasin yuh rough!!!
                  (Quote: Bora must be special to rhatid!!!)
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Time, there is a saying: "don't pick a fight--knowing you can't win".

(I take it that you can figure out this saying based on what you just posted).
                    Last edited by HL; June 22, 2007, 06:06 PM.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How many subs were used in the England game? What about the Australia game?
                      Not sure but you can look it up on the site.

From what I recall we took a very strong side on that Tour.. all di sub dem was name brand..

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Is it impossible to win a few games and improve at the same time?

Mi nuh trust nobody, we need to see one and two positive results.
                        It would be nice to win a few.

But really now 8 subs and is only 3 Farin player on the squad.. is victory yuh looking fah out ah dat ?

2-1 was the score.. dat is a big victory against Chile..

If Bora drop him standard to the level of the average Fan.. dem need to fiyah him right away..

Comment

"It would be nice to win a few." It should be required and Bora should get all the tools he want to do that but it show me that Boxhill have no standard as he seems very comfortable with ratings dropping, Staduim half empty and some vital players feeling left out of the program.

Comment

We all heeded your word when Laza came on board. I watched the WC from my living room. Then you came with nonsense about Laza having too much to fix following CB. Why didn't you consider that before?

So now we're suppose to sit back and be happy, confident in Bora's abilities and your words. What happens if 2010 passes us by as well? Have you prepared the excuses already?
                            Nuh call Laza name, a the biggest coach that ever to coach in Jamaica. IUf we folloow unnuh CB and Wendell would coach Jamaica for life, and we would have nothing to show for it.

Laza, Simoes, Bora = great football coaches. CB, Wendell etc = poor football coaches.
                            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

I would appreciate an response that is simple to understand, void of 1)bullets, b) CAPS and iii)numbered/lettered choices.
                              Moziah, yuh know seh is soh Karl write aready! I always amuse myself wid it anyway. He never fails to beat you over the head with:
                              (a) this
                              (b) that
                              (i)here
                              (ii) where
                              Then you throw in one of his faorite words "aside" for good measure.

Most times I read and jus' haffi remind myself that in all honesty, a STETHS mi goh and that is a Munro man so chances are it is going to be above my head. It sweet mi fi true though to see you another Munro man take him to task.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Laza had a clear improvement impact on the play of the Reggaeboyz.. if yuh don't believe check out their road record... records were set.

No-one can question the level of play from Laza Reggaeboyz.. yuh can question the finishing but yuh cyaan question the level of play.

Laza having too much to fix ??? Is what yuh dreaming up now ?

At least now wi don't have a stupid situation with Carl Brown as TD.

No-one tell yuh to sit down and be happy.. feel free to jump up and down like a set of gladys.. mi juss glad seh good sense prevail and wi not stuck with Carl Brown or Wendell as TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X