Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking out )))))LOUD(((((

LvG, I don't understand your thinking.

Last season you used a 4-3-3 formation that had teams in fear ... even Bricktop got religious and stopped talking bout speed kills. Yes, when Carrick got injured we fell a part. But .... why move away from that formation?

Secondly, why the reluctance to play Mata in the #10 role?

Seeing that you've won 2 games thus far .. I guess my concerns will be brushed aside. Anyway .... Match mode in 25 minutes.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why don't you replace Giggs?

I think you would provide LvG with better insight .......................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Why don't you replace Giggs?

I think you would provide LvG with better insight .......................
      So as a fan if MU I'm not allowed to express my opinion?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie,this formation thing may very well be overrated,the opponents and strategic opportune positioning determine players' field placement.One could easily argue today's firmation was 4-3-3 by pulling back the lone striker Rooney and Januzaj passing off as a central midfielder.I would have played Mata there and Januzaj out wide.
        When one has to worry about Rooney producing then we are in great standings.
        Too bad the Argentinean left,he would certainly relish playing with Depay.

Comment

Obtw,I hope the two City fans here are paying attention to the etiquette displayed by fans of bona fide club,there is no headliner (no new post made)here,learn so you may behave better.

Comment

Working...
          X