No announcement yet.

Coley...Be a man and accept the blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope the two tornaments wasn't the problem. Notice both participants were in the final. Ja brought the small team game to the final. Those two crosses early in the game sould have been met or connected. I don't care how it's done (your shoulder, back but not your hands). My friend said to me that the Mexican goalie hasn't touch the ball as opposed to our goalie. I said there in lies the problem and seperation of the teams.

The goal that Mexico scored; a similar goal was scored by them at WC14 (either chicharito or DoSantos) Now when two different players from the same team scores similar goals, it tells us they were drilled. Then this stretches to our youth development. Seriously Ja should just concentrate on having a youth league alone.

No comment on the other two goals, that's an easy fix.

Comment

=Karl;531659]As you go to lower and lower age groups it becomes harder and harder to find footballers among our nationals outside of the island who are as technically advanced as our local footballers.

You reject TALENT ABOUNDS...and based on my view of foreign age-group teams seen...our young are often better in most technical areas when man to man comparisons are made.
      This is nonsensical. Explain how I reject your TALENT ABOUNDS theory...when I'm a HUGE proponent of developing that talent to its fullest as our #1 priority?

Have you ever run a business?
      Have you ever taken over a failed business and made it successful?

I have!

When you walk through the door...first seek understand of exactly what obtains in the business. ...among the areas you must understand are, what currently drives the business and source of the business' earnings/income. There are other very important areas you have to delve in and understand before making changes to make the business improved or viable.

At the JFF and our current football activities, if you recognize that YOUTH DEVELOPMENT IS CRITICAL to making a FOOTBALL INDUSTRY, then you improve activities that keep inflows of funds flowing and indeed, increase those inflows.

You claim to recognize that we have TALENTED YOUTH IN ABUNDANCE and you wish A NATIONAL YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM...yet you advocate "destruction of the NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM PROGRAM"!

Let me again list some of the reasons our NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM PROGRAM is vital to creation of viable YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM THAT CHURNS OUT INCREASING NUMBERS OF QUALITY PLAYERS THAT PROFESSIONAL MARKETS CRAVE.

- Inflows of funds!

- Increasing awareness of our local player market!

- Increasingly breaking down barriers to "selling" our YOUTH PLAYERS=breaking down the mental barriers within professional markets that assumes "Jamaica produces mediocre or low quality players".

Allows for easier entry into world professional markets by products of the YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. Period! Matters not if you look at the current situation you have inherited or you are looking 5, 20 or 100 years in the future. Building increasingly improved NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM PROGRAM IS ALWAYS PRESENT CONTINUOUS!

You are against YOUTH DEVELOPMENT if your first act is destruction of the NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM PROGRAM. To the contrary you must presently and on a continuous basis work at improving the NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM!

The NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM OPENS OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRODUCTS/OUTPUT=PLAYERS FROM ANY YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.

Unnu who support Jamaica Fraud Federation fcukery policies clearly don't have that level of belief in our talent

Repeat the propaganda over and over and hope it is accepted as fact????
      Guess it is an act tried many times throughout the ages...
      The proof to this "propaganda" is the FACT that the Jamaica Fraud Federation has instituted ZERO youth development programs in the ~20 years since JA qualified for the World Cup...with a largely local team.

Propagandize dat

That inclusion of me as supporter of the JFF on injection of our foreign nationals deserving of place on our NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM IS FACT...

...but I hasten to add that I have been against JFF's "stop-start-stop-start-stop" approach since 2000 and through to the present! ...so YOUR propaganda is just that, false propaganda!!!!

The importation of players who on adding improves the national senior team has nothing to do with YOUTH DEVELOPMENT as policy, it has to do with NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM PROGRAM with a zeroing in on that TEAM.

If you mean the 2 SHOULD have nothing to do with each other...I agree. I'm on record here as supporting some Snowball...IF JA has a committed and comprehensive youth dev program

I've already explained how the hurry-come-up philosophy of the Jamaica Fraud Federation and its Lemming supporters link the 2...To the detriment of our youth.

I'm asking you again...don't misrepresent my views...it's annoying

See above - The truth hurts!
      You have explained your position cutting off any benefit a YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM can derive from operating a marketable NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM on insistence the injection of
      what you call, "snow ballas" must be "killed now".

Nonsense!
      National SENIOR TEAM development grows out of keeping the squad playing as frequently as possible. The best of our available talent at the national senior team level will be plying their trade in TOP PROFESSIONAL LEAGUES.
      [/B]

Superficial crap. The national senior team grows well..FIRST...by having a great development program in place...yes...and after that.. great game exposure & plugging gaps with foreign recruits...LAST.

That's how evolved nations do things...but unnu support JFF 20 Year Fcukery suh unnu fi get bun out

The Jamaica Fraud Federation and unnu ave tings backward nuh rasss!!!

You are confused!

In order
      - You have to understand where you are.
      We are at a place in time that has us competing in international competitions and performing at levels less than desired;

- What is it that prevents us from maximizing on our potential?
      Under-development of national teams and under-development of our players!

- Solutions to that failure to fully develop national teams and our players?
      Create and operate excellent development systems.

I won't parse thu this other than to say...You're appearing more n more to be an apologist for the Jamaica Fraud Federation.

Continue pon dat path an' mi might affi start deal wid yuh like Stoni...strait bun out. Duh Elda...repent! Mi nuh waan reach dehsuh wid yuh

You cannot keep saying something and in the next saying you did not and expect to get away with it!

[COLOR="Blue"]Yes, there is no National Development Program!

...and NO! I do not speak saying one is currently in place...rather I speak on what should be!!!
      Ok...you're a pacifist. Fyah Man is an activist/realist. Mi naw speak of tings as if dem dehdeh wen dem nuh dehdeh...mi bun out those who prevent di tings from manifesting whe ah blight wi yutes.. i.e. The Jamaica Fraud Federation and its Lemming supporters

Yuh nuh si Stoni inna Wonderland??? Dat get bun out wid im Snow Matrix langlang time

He has a different take on SOME THINGS!
      ...and as you read Stoni's take consider them in the light of "there are different pathways to the other side of a table" and then make your findings.

Fyah Man bun out all heathen & iniquity werker whe hold back wi yute dem.

No explanations necessary... BLAZE!!!!! wooooiiieee
      Last edited by Karl; August 20, 2015, 07:38 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK! got you...reasonable.

Here is defense of Miguel Coley's statement: He is saying that he had to chose from a player pool laden with poor players.

- Not that the players did not have great potential and innate wonderful talent. Unfortunately, they were poor on current ability. He had no choice but to chose the less poor players from that poor pool.

- Secondly, he addressed lack of good preparation of youth players...poor outcomes being reaped by teachers of the youth i.e. the best being that "poor pool". His was a call for better work=teaching=development of youth players.

Of course he is also saying the performances are to be expected as at the critical younger ages teaching is poor, development lags!!!
        Last edited by Karl; August 21, 2015, 12:22 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Don't agree with that Jawge with all due respect. Those Copa América performances would have been good enough to take care of what CONCACAF had to throw at us in the group stages. International managers all around the world have to accept that players are only available to them for a limited period and need to deal with it.
          True, but not true!

As fact that is true!
          ...however, if we assume that you are asking us to look at top TEAMs, then apples to oranges comparison. That would a totally unfair comparison of our Jamaica's Reggae Boyz coach!!!

Your Argentina, Germany, etc., etc....even our Mexico and US...those TEAMs play often and often against top quality TEAMs...and each has either all members of its squad or some appreciable number (compared to JA) of players playing in top leagues. ...so grabbing well taught players who have regular sitting of tough exams is totally different from having players who do not play often and thus not often against top quality TEAMs...and on top of that having the vast majority of its players playing in second tier competitions.

Comment

Elda mi nuh inna nuh more long argument wid yuh...yuh head too tuff fi ovastan logic. Is like yuh gone inna Professor Johnny league wid di tuff head ting now.

Look like ah juss strait bun out fi yuh henceforth pon dis topik...

Brace yourself
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I read the entire thing! And it was clear and lucid!

X, is your pops feeling ok? Please check upon him for us!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jawge, what preparation did Haiti, Cuba, and St Vincent have? What environments do those players play in and how many friendly's did they have with quality opponents? We can't compare the GC15 team here because that team was playing against opponents that were busy preparing with friendlys....hence the GC15 team was very prepared to match those opponents.

Now back to the U23...either we have dunce players, less talented players than Haiti, Cuba and Vincy, or we did a poor job selecting and preparing....This is why I put the blame squarely at the feet of the coaching staff. They had no less than what Cuba, Haiti, and Vincy had.

Comment

Don1 to Don1

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Don1 ummmi nuh inna nuh more long argument wid yuh...yuh head too tuff fi ovastan logic. Is like yuh gone inna Professor Johnny league wid di tuff head ting now.

Look like ah juss strait bun out fi yuh henceforth pon dis topik...

Brace yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Easy Elda...fi yuh respek still concrete & grill up...double rebar stylee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Plush I really don't know and care about what Cuba, Haiti and Vincy did. To be honest that's their business. Ja's record has shown (since Prof Simoes days) that when Ja travels and plays quality competition, Ja has a high rate of success. Therefore it's prudent that we mind our business and not worry of others. True, Cuba could have practiced with "Havana all stars" and have some success. That is not the case for Ja. Ja needs quality competition abroad given that fact that Ja doesn't have a youth league and school boy football is inadequate.

Now imagine a corp. exec. going to the JFF asking to sponsor the U23. The Capt. said x amount, the corp executive start muttering that he heard that one of the captain's bakery isn't doing so well in Turks Caicos. That's none of your business are you going to finance the logistics of the team or are you going to audit the Captain's bakery? See, the meat of the matter is that the U23 needs financial help with quality travel, quality room and board. Not to mention things such as free phone calls to relatives back home, socializing with beauty queens before lift off, a resident psychologist and sociolologist on staff with the physio et al. Treat them as you would treat a champion. Now if they don't play as a champion then we know this sport is not for us. By and large the records show once Ja travels and play quality competition; positive results come forth.
                      Last edited by Jawge; August 20, 2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        See, the meat of the matter is that the U23 needs ..... things such as.... socializing with beauty queens before lift off,
                        wooooiiieee mi spleen!!!!

Comment

Exhibit number 1

http://www.jamaicafootballfederation.com/v1/?p=12159

This was the tournament before.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is interesting that you use this article including comments on importance of quality of play even as there are wins as when I said same over the years you pounced.

Aside: I wonder what my fellow GUNNERS supporters now think about my last year's comments on fears expressed when my GUNNERS win matches and individuals are, and the TEAM is criticized on less than acceptable manner of play? Will they change how they review matches...or will they continue to 'see' only wins describing poor performances as great when they occur in wins?

Comment

Karl my point is simply this

“We have about three days to work on the fitness; the shape in which they played could have been much better and we definitely have to work on them mentally. But as I said, this is a great bunch of youth and it is just to get them to play how I want them to, and get them more compact and more disciplined,” he stated.

We are going into these competition been unfit and unprepared. Why is there any difference going into Cuba?? We knew this then but was it addressed? What changed???
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X