No announcement yet.

Assasin!!! College soccer is inadequate to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guess you can't read about the very best. Some of the players in academies are college players but is listed as academy players.

Again college is THE ONLY OPPURTUNITY FOR SOME.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pick this up with USAF or someone else. Lord knows I have tried!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Again college is THE ONLY OPPURTUNITY FOR SOME.
        We get your point! You are not getting ours!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah it make no sense. Reality is one thing, and wishful thinking is another.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That stat is Fools Gold.......How many play in MLS or has suited up for a MLS 1st team??

Comment

ofcourse I am, but what you fail to get is college provides another opportunity for kids to get themselves in a better environment and become pros. It doesn't stop development of our players. I know for a fact that players like Bibi and Luton was approached about school and Habour View flatly denied because they were seen as top talent, others were too.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

If you really understood the point you could have saved yourself a dozen or so posts. We all know that college is an option, and a good one, for many players.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"We all know that college is an option, and a good one, for many players."

Have you read my posts?? How many times have I said that. I said that from the get go. I highlighted it in my post but I guess you just want to make your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      "We all know that college is an option, and a good one, for many players."

Have you read my posts?? How many times have I said that. I said that from the get go. I highlighted it in my post but I guess you just want to make your point.

Really?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We will continue to be behind if we hoping for College to develop our ballers.

Comment

hope is the correct word. Kids and family choose college of their choices. There is nothing organized about kids going to college as in so many aspect of our game and we talk bout "depend on colleges". KMT

Comment

Again a roster spot provide the opportunity for you to work and claim a spot like any kid in the MLS academy, PDL or any kid on the roster. There is no fools gold in that. It gives you a genuine spot and you know about injury to Lewis and Lowe which hampered their progress. You saw Brown who left this year for greener pastures.

Comment

Working...
                            X