Does anyone realise Sterling walked into Citys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone realise Sterling walked into Citys

Starting line up ,all the detractors that said he would ride the pine ,where are you.

Liverpool didn't appreciate Raheem Sterling, claims Manchester City legend Francis Lee
    Manchester City signed Raheem Sterling from Liverpool this summer for a record British transfer fee of £49million
    City legend Francis Lee believes that Liverpool did not value Sterling enough or treat him with the right amount of respect
    Sterling was criticised during the transfer saga, but Lee feels that Liverpool should shoulder the majority of the blame
    Lee is confident that Sterling will be a huge success at the Etihad Stadium
    By JOE BERNSTEIN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
    PUBLISHED: 16:32 EST, 15 August 2015 | UPDATED: 16:32 EST, 15 August 2015

shares
    View comments
    Manchester City legend Francis Lee has defended £49million signing Raheem Sterling and accused Liverpool of taking him for granted.
    The 71-year-old former City chairman has been angered by the way Sterling's reputation has been tarnished since his move and insists Liverpool should take a lot of the blame.
    Lee said: 'Raheem went to the World Cup in 2014 and was one of England's best players.
    Raheem Sterling joined Manchester City from Liverpool this summer for a £49million fee

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3j0vEXdnk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Where is Mr fact is (Johnny) and Claffy , any comments,anyone ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Worth noting too,it is likely he feels he is playing for a viable team..
      I guess he will bail on Pelle too if the manager fails to make any meaningful headway regarding the CL.I any event,it appears to be a win win situation for the winger.
      Just preempting the inevitable responses.

Comment

I didn't read the article, just the headlines... but I disagree with the anyone saying LFC disrespected Raheem. He was a starter at LFC, and he was offered a decent raise... (LFC don't have a moneybags owner to offer (at this time) what City can and did.) It was unfortunate how the move went down; I don't have a problem with the club trying to look after its own interest. Bottom line is as I read it, RS wanted to move, and he got his wish... so I don't see why all the chat still a gwaan... I guess the "Daily Mail" paypas haffi sell.

I wish him well. From what I saw today, he didn't look all that but the season young!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Where is Mr fact is (Johnny) and Claffy , any comments,anyone ?
          Disgrace. Who said he would ride pine at City? The fact he is in their starting line up is no surprise. Navas and Nasri are not that much of a step up from Sterling other than experience...so mi nuh know wha u a come wid! Anyway, congrats on your team winning today. My team have a tough fixture against Bournemouth at home tomorrow - Cherries not gonna be a walkover.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess playing him in the reserves was another tale of fiction...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Worth noting too,it is likely he feels he is playing for a viable team..
              I guess he will bail on Pelle too if the manager fails to make any meaningful headway regarding the CL.I any event,it appears to be a win win situation for the winger.
              Just preempting the inevitable responses.
              It's okay to express your opinion bredrin...
              Peter R

Comment

I guess playing him in the reserves was another tale of fiction...lol
                The only tales of fiction are the ones that come from the bowels of your pea-brain. Playing him in the reserves was the option he faced had City not met the price and stayed at LFC, only £1m off of the £50m stake in the ground planted by FSG...who blinked? My team? Or yours? KMT.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You forget the fiction of the option of staying at pool to be developed under BR a call by you and his critics or he might be lost in the city bench,But BR had the option of the reserves of course.

Comment

You forget the fiction of the option of staying at pool to be developed under BR a call by you and his critics or he might be lost in the city bench,But BR had the option of the reserves of course.
                    I say this without reservation - you are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X