No announcement yet.

Leon Bailey - Official Genk Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because the man we aren't allowed to talk about on this forum was trying to work the system...he claimed to be employed in the EU so that Leon could sing before his 18th birthday...obviously the authorities saw through his scheme...why unnuh have so much badmind for the best young footballing prospect out of Jamaica?

Comment

Badmind for what, just want the truth because we can see through the lies very easily.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you cannot play football before the age of 18 in the EU unless one parent is a resident or is employed in the EU...Bailey had neither...but he had a guardian who was trying to bamboozle the system...it didn't work...he is now 18 so he can sign...what so hard to understand bout that?

Comment

Bricky when you beat the system you can't be bragging or lying and that is what was done. We all know the system in the EU.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dat a true!

Beg pardon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ask him if he'll be watching Leon suit up for Chelsea this weekend.

KMFT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bricky, stop being yourself and act like yuh have sense!

No one has a problem with the player. It's his management team that we have serious problems with. Leon could have been much further ahead if his advisers didn't use him as a yoyo and part of a package deal with other less-than-talented players. Leon has lost a good 3 years of development because of this.

I think you know this but you just got to play the resident jerk role!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

much further along than being at a top development club at the age of 18 years old? is there another management team in Jamaica that has done anything close? in my opinion you need a sleazeball in your corner...neymar's dad is a sleazeball...messi's dad is a sleazeball...i think thie sleazeball did the right thing ...better than seeing leon in MLS...

Comment

the report was that he would be signed to chelsea and sent to genk develop...why would i be watching him suit up for chelsea? at least he won't be suiting up for the portland timbers or some other team in the dead end mls

Comment

The sleazeball could have remained sleazy and not deny the youth 3 years of development!

Yuh know what, yuh nuh need fi know everything.

Anyway, the sleazeball is not an agent so our job descriptions hardly overlap.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If yuh listened to some people, going to Genk is a major let down, because there was a fight on from clubs like ManU, Man City, Bayern and the rest of them for the player. Would you choose Genk over any of those teams if you had a choice?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i am not trying to pit him against you...or compare achievements or whatever...i really don't care...what i do care about is that we have a youngster signed to a top Belgian club in a country that has developed several good young players recently...tell us about those lost years...i am all ears...

Comment

I'm just as happy that he's in Europe, in Belgium, at Genk, as you are, Bricky. Clearly, you don't know my views, they're hardly earth-shattering, regarding youth development and the MLS. Leon is now on course to surpass all those players who jostled for space in the MLS draft.

I better leave it at that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Within the next 5 - 7 years, the MLS draft will pretty much be used to fill spots on MLS reserve teams, playing in the USL......For the past 3 years, a lot of the draft picks have not suited up for their 1st & some haven't gotten a contract with a MLS team.

Comment

How many of those who got MLS pick, had a shot at Europe? Talent will rise in the right environment and players like Mattocks, and Lewis etc was not on course to get any pro contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X