Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use search. You are correct, sir.
    There was that and more!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That is why all with a grain of salt .... The young man's talent is indisputable.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No doubt about that. Hopefully finally he has signed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          No doubt about that. Hopefully finally he has signed.
          Yuh mean wi still not sure?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            I might get suspended?
            Snicker

Suspended by whom for what?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well the article was not written in English so we'all just guessing here.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Accept that he was signed by Genk ... Not Chelsea

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Any word on his equally talented brother, Kyle? He didn't sign as well?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi think the whole family was signed by Trencin not so long ago. How many games did he play for them? Was this a transfer or he signed as free agent?

Maybe some learned friends can explain.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Any word on his equally talented brother, Kyle? He didn't sign as well?
                      "Kyle is currently waiting on FIFA to sign"...
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

He signed from the academy ...

Comment

mine yuh ban yuhself enuh...

Comment

so now that he has officially signed unnuh still have doubt? lol why unnuh a tek up mosiah prablems on unnuh head?

Comment

why was it so hard to say he was an academy player??? Why talking that he signed to all these clubs?

Comment

this have nothing to do with Mosiah, but the credibility of his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X