• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with Rodgers

8 players who could still leave Liverpool FC this month
    OpinionAug 12, 2015
    ShareTweet
    As the end of the summer transfer window edges closer, Henry Jackson looks at eight Liverpool FC players who could still leave this month.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/08...pool-fc-month/

Last season , i gave him 12 games for the wheels to come flying off,he didnt dissapoint me, this season i give him 6,I hope FSG keeps the rucks until end of season though, to rub it in every claffy and johnnys face that his net spend nuh good.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    8 players who could still leave Liverpool FC this month
    OpinionAug 12, 2015
    ShareTweet
    As the end of the summer transfer window edges closer, Henry Jackson looks at eight Liverpool FC players who could still leave this month.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/08...pool-fc-month/

Last season , i gave him 12 games for the wheels to come flying off,he didnt dissapoint me, this season i give him 6,I hope FSG keeps the rucks until end of season though, to rub it in every claffy and johnnys face that his net spend nuh good.
    Disgrace, what do you mean by the "wheels to come flying off"? Do you realise that LFC have the hardest opening series of away fixtures of any team in the Prem? Don't worry, jus' mine yu foot dem...wid de amount a wagon hopping yu do one of these days one ah di cartwheel dem bound fi mash yu crufty corn dem.

And who on this list other than Lieva and Sakho (who haven't left yet) do you advocate keeping?? (This should be funny).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is that an excuse , claffy

Stoke City

0 - 1
      Final
      Liverpool

Aug 17
      Liverpool
      vs
      3:00 PM
      Bournemouth

Aug 24
      Arsenal
      vs
      3:00 PM
      Liverpool

Aug 29
      Liverpool
      vs
      10:00 AM
      West Ham

Sep 12
      Man United
      vs
      12:30 PM
      Liverpool

Sep 20
      Liverpool
      vs
      11:00 AM
      Norwich City

Are you saying the net spend cant handle these 6, i would be worried too after the Stoke game ,the youth coach Big buy or net spend didnt manage a shot on goal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cat got your tongue.

Comment

Working...
        X