Liverpool have alienated me and Mario Balotelli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool have alienated me and Mario Balotelli

'I'm in a difficult position,' Enrique told the Liverpool Echo. 'The club have alienated Balotelli, Borini and me.'
    'I have a year left on my contract and I imagine the club will want to sell, but I still want to stay and fight as I always have.
    'I will not give up. I know from experience that football changes from day to night.'
    Enrique underwent surgery for a serious knee injury in 2013 and has failed to recapture his best form for the club ever since. He has made 66 Premier League appearances for Liverpool since joining from Newcastle United in 2011.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3ibuu7S9z
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nuh worry brethren im will pick yuh when im get desperate and confused.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Enrique underwent surgery for a serious knee injury in 2013 and has failed to recapture his best form for the club ever since.
      Would this have any bearing...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and the fact the young Gomez looked pretty decent.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Could be or his massive 300 million purchases -rotation of players.Or as Paul would say net spend.

Comment

Ah tink him shoulda seh...

"Liverpool have alienated me, X and Mario Balotelli" ... the only difference is we can get a money fi di next two...cyan even give you away.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No body want to pay 10 million for X and Karl big balla.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                No body want to pay 10 million for X and Karl big balla.
                Me woulda pay $10 Billion fi summady fi tek him from we! Lawd...maybe if the club get a washout dat wi werk...jes mix castor oil wid coconut wata an...all di Xcrement gone! Hey...I've tried everything okay!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

'The club have alienated Balotelli, Borini and me.'

...so reads the quote, but the DailyMail writes in its headlines "Brendan Rodgers ..." Or , did I miss something??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3icNBDlwF
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    'The club have alienated Balotelli, Borini and me.'

...so reads the quote, but the DailyMail writes in its headlines "Brendan Rodgers ..." Or , did I miss something??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3icNBDlwF
                    Welcome to the wonderful world of tabloid journalism!

Comment

Net Spend !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Net Spend !
                        -$10B on a net spend level...and what a glorious day it would be!

Comment

Yuh nuh see what awaits yuh eh ,ahhh sah !

Comment

Balotelli ah sorry fi di yout, if him did come home him wouldah criss. But him ah italian him seh, Dem soon nuh want him to, den him innah real trouble, ah dat happen when yuh sell out yuh birthright.

Comment

Still remember that low jab they took at Sterling when he made his intention to leave Pool known,they said he isn't loyal to Pool because he wasn't born there.The kid chose to represent England..

Comment

Working...
                              X