Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artic theory advocate!!!

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...e-foreign-boyz

What a brilliant man and mind, really understand fundamentals and bottom line return for all parties concerned in Jamaican football!!!

Nonsense.. I say we make this a one-way situation.. we only export talent and sell athletes to other countries.. that way we are on the good side of the Trade Deficit.. Don1 Economics !

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post

What a brilliant man and mind, really understand fundamentals and bottom line return for all parties concerned in Jamaican football!!!
      Anedda well established eediat peddling Jamaica Fraud Federation rubbish
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Man show you very good reasoning and yuh just rubbish him, bwoi, man is ah good thing you is not a dictator, bwoi everybody would be on tenderhooks, all when them perfect, you would be saying, you eyebrow out of place go back to the dungeon, 190 years of hard labour!!!

Comment

Man show you very good reasoning and yuh just rubbish him, bwoi, man is ah good thing you is not a dictator, bwoi everybody would be on tenderhooks, all when them perfect, you would be saying, you eyebrow out of place go back to the dungeon, 190 years of hard labour!!!
          Yuhseeit

Fyah Man nuh ramp wid nuh guy unuh ...Memba mi tole unnu dat

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

StoniG: A forward looking article indeed.

Have to also understand the mindest of the folks like Becca. It is based on zeal as well as pride in promoting aborignial talent.

A genaral example: I am still a RENO FC fan. I recall back in the days (early 70's), the team was comprised of ONLY players from Westmoreland.

Back then, Sweety Smith from MoBay joined the team; some were ok with the outsider and others were against. Turned out that pressure sent Sweety to play for Seba United. This type of approach was idealistic. It's a smiliar kind of idealism that is taking place today-- with the Raggae Boyz having "outside" help.

Today's business model in football (and other ventures) have changed. Tony Becca et al have not caught up to this reality. They have never run a competitive business enterprise. So they do not understand the MILLIONS of $$$ to be made in the football industry. I think they will though....eventually and reluctantly.

Change or die:
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How Australia come innah dis ??

Ah wheh di ?!

Comment

The Football Dunce speaketh...and the More Evolved look on...amused

Comment

................................ ...............

HL

Comment

Wait HL you ah shock mi. Neva know seh you know bout Reno side from back in the day, I was a big Kingston based fan of Andred Andrews and Wendell Downseell from lang time. Reno is one of the success stories of Jamaican ball starting from almost nothing, lots of potential to build that into something very substantial even today.

Comment

Wait HL you ah shock mi. Neva know seh you know bout Reno side from back in the day, I was a big Kingston based fan of Andred Andrews and Wendell Downseell from lang time. Reno is one of the success stories of Jamaican ball starting from almost nothing, lots of potential to build that into something very substantial even today.
                      I knew the entire team Stoni.

Bones was their coach. The Chinese guy Bim Williams was owner / player. I was a part of the transport system that took the players to matches in different parishes.

Reno was always runner-up in the CravenA National league. They won it a few years after I left Jamaica.

BTW, Andred Andrews lived at my house when I was in Mandeville. He played for Kirkvine during those days . I am sure you knew Andred brother Goff (Missa Pong).

Yes StoniG...long time mi a Falla dis ting.

HL

Comment

Don! finds it difficult to say - On point here, Dr. "Muggy" Graham! I am sorry I did not see that link between our NATIONAL SENIOR TEAMs and local development!

Cho Don1 man!
                        hit heasy fi seh, mi did wrang yah-suh

Again - Just think on what you would have to do to develop a success club business entity in Jamaica and impact a successful national senior TEAM (program) would have on the viability of your business!!!

Most more let me try - There is no need to destroy our current NATIONAL SENIOR mores while development in other areas are improved...and naturally those other areas include the indispensable YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!

Once we are focused on best available talent as our representatives...it means those of our home bred that are developed to such standard and others of our players knocking on the door (=challenging at our top level/to be the best) become valuable and in demand in the World's marketplaces. -- see: Brazil's NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM players in world-(football) markets and numbers of Brazil's 2nd tier and 3rd tier players similarly so placed (=3rd tier - see: Vietnam, etc., etc.)
                        Last edited by Karl; August 13, 2015, 09:51 AM.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Driva ?.....(I was a part of the transport system that took the players to matches in different parishes) .........bwaay mi a tell yuh , how yuh couldnt mek di match a philly and yuh claim yuh a big man whey travel di worl, or yuh a juss a driva ?...like Johnny ave im economics degree and a tutor people ?
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nice, I was a youth in them days so them man was like lion back then, did not know any of them, except for Downswell I have never really met or seen anyone off those teams. But I was a definite supporter during that time.

Comment

Be very Careful X.

Remember how I ALLOWED you to run wid the Calabar rubbish?

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X