RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea's bench to lose its sex appeal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea's bench to lose its sex appeal...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nsea-draw.html

Mourinho is an arrogant ***hole. He is going to argue with a doctor over whether a player is seriously injured or not? Even if he was right, and she misjudged the player's state of health, what if Hazard was indeed seriously hurt and she remained on the bench? Punk.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nsea-draw.html

Mourinho is an arrogant ***hole. He is going to argue with a doctor over whether a player is seriously injured or not? Even if he was right, and she misjudged the player's state of health, what if Hazard was indeed seriously hurt and she remained on the bench? Punk.
    Read it this morning and was disappointed. While the manager and coaches are focusing on winning, the medical staff MUST be concerned with the welfare of the players.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I for one don't agree with him at all. She is doing her job, but get chastized for it. On top of it all, she is being demoted from her place on the bench.

I hope it is not true and that Eva will be in her usual spot come Sunday.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I always look forward to seeing her on the bench. Very easy on the eye.

Hope José comes to his senses.

Oh btw Tilla....buss ass come Sunday.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

"buss ass"... but fi who?
          Peter R

Comment

Father Paul, I will give Mourinho
            the benefit of the doubt here.Why? The nature of
            the suspension. It seems that the punishment is saying
            something is interfering with your professional judgement
            therfore you cannot sit with us on the bench.Remember the
            medical staff is really part of the team. In the modern game; they
            are out there at times for tactical purposes.
            Did you see the player that collasped on the field in France
            and then died right there? I would not wish that on any Chelsea player. I'm using this to weigh on Mourinho's decision; because if the doctor was just going about her professional duty (without any outside interference) then Jose would not be fit to coach not even my sunday morning U12. I think there could be more than meets the eye here.

OH BTW Cautinho is better than Oscar. Cuatinho is knocking on the door (not in yet) of Brasil's star class (Neymar, Robinho,Dinho, R9 et al).

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-over-carneiro

Comment

I agree Mourinho is wrong to tell the doctor how to do her job.
                From what I have been reading however, it seems as if it is her public posting on Facebook, thanking fans for their support was the straw to break the camel's back. According to what I read, Chelsea's support staff (which includes Dr. Carneiro) are to be seen and not heard.

Anyway, I hope they will bring her back soon.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Oh btw Tilla....buss ass come Sunday.
                  I hope you can take it!

Comment

Regarding the player who is "better than Oscar" ...do you mean COUtinho who plays for LFC?
                    Peter R

Comment

LOL, same one.

Comment

Tilla, all the doctor did was say thanks to the fans. Where I come from that's called good manners. Jose on the other hand berated the doctor on TV (see link below), calling her naive and other names. The doctor was acting on the oth she took. To call her naive in her area of expertise (she spend sleepless nights in med school) is naive on Jose's part. I know if anything had gone wrong, Jose thae sleee that he is would say "ah but she is the doctor she shouod have been out there". The sport at times carry the worst kind, I tell you.

Bet jose is a different man when he goes for his yearly check up. Yeah because it's all about Jose Mourinho.

Comment

Boss, ah suh mi getti, ah suh mi sell it! Mi nuh mek nutten offa it!

Again, her taking to Facebook to thank fans was not well received by the club. That is irrespective of the wrong Mourinho did, maybe the club saw it as her adding fuel to the fire. Moreover club's policy prevent support staff from public utterances where club issues are concerned.

Not saying I agree with it Jawge, just stating how things set.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            Father Paul, I will give Mourinho
                            the benefit of the doubt here.Why? The nature of
                            the suspension. It seems that the punishment is saying
                            something is interfering with your professional judgement
                            therfore you cannot sit with us on the bench.Remember the
                            medical staff is really part of the team. In the modern game; they
                            are out there at times for tactical purposes.
                            Did you see the player that collasped on the field in France
                            and then died right there? I would not wish that on any Chelsea player. I'm using this to weigh on Mourinho's decision; because if the doctor was just going about her professional duty (without any outside interference) then Jose would not be fit to coach not even my sunday morning U12. I think there could be more than meets the eye here.

OH BTW Cautinho is better than Oscar. Cuatinho is knocking on the door (not in yet) of Brasil's star class (Neymar, Robinho,Dinho, R9 et al).
                            Jawge - I guess the problem here is two fold: 1) the ref called her on the field and 2) Jose is not a doctor. The player's health has to be first. If you played for Jose, went down in a bonafide injury, and your manager denied you access to medical treatment, what would that say about him if his justification was "he didn't want to be down to 9 men"? Jose in the wrong. However, if, as Tilla is saying, that the club policy is for backroom staff not to comment in public forums, she is in the wrong for that, but it doesn't justify Jose's madness.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              LOL, same one.
                              At least you never call him COW-tinho! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X