What we who work with JA yutes know... but others may not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we who work with JA yutes know... but others may not

No empty theories here.... just many years experience burning on and off the field of creating and managing Whirl class JA yute development projects

Consider dis:

* Our yutes need every opportunity we can give them since life is so hard for so many...and the society is so fcuked up socio-economically

* They're eager to learn and will give 200% in the right environment

* Their potential in ANY field exceeds that of yutes in most places abroad. This I've seen unfold before me as a we watch...amazed

* Mastery of playing football will be certain...given good 7-18 y.o. training programs, a supportive environment ..and the incentive of knowing they can progress to playing for JA and/or some foreign club.

* Yutes being excluded or limited by some ridiculous Snow Matrix would be a HUGE disincentive. More than a slap inna dem face

So know this...once mi perceive attempts from WHATEVER SOURCE...seeking to or having the effect of, limiting opportunities for our tryin' yutes to step up inna life... Dat agguh get BUN OUT Without fear, favor ...or apology.

Wi nuh inna nuh fren or politricks ting wen it come to wi future. Memba mi tole unnu dat ****

Marcus nuh expec' nutten less dan More Fiya ...woooiiieeee
    Last edited by Don1; August 11, 2015, 03:22 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

But Claffy.. yuh need the incentive to be ready to compete against the best the Diaspora has to offer..

Nuh suh ?

What wi need is Snowballa participation at all age levels !

Wi nuh innah nuh affirmative action wid di National Senior side.. dat ongly damage di brand..

Best and Brightest of the Diaspora.. Critical Thinking 101..

Comment

LOL!! Gwaan Ben!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

So in other words you want Welfare Football. Got it.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          So in other words you want Welfare Football. Got it.
          Nope..you got nothing

I want a football INDUSTRY supported by well developed players and financially viable clubs

If you Lemmings can explain a good route to that via importing masses of journeymen out of England while ignoring our youth's development... I may just hop on to unnu FoolFool Bandwagon ...

I would do that despite the FACT that unnu foolfool strategy is a failure of catastrophic proportions

We good now??

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Nope..you got nothing

I want a football INDUSTRY supported by well developed players and financially viable clubs

If you Lemmings can explain a good route to that via importing masses of journeymen out of England while ignoring our youth's development... I may just hop on to unnu FoolFool Bandwagon ...

I would do that despite the FACT that unnu foolfool strategy is a failure of catastrophic proportions

We good now??
            Right....so welfare football it is.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Almost every footballer in today's game is a Jorneyman in case you don't realize.

21 year old Raheem Sterliing, how many clubs?
              22 year old Taxi Lawerence, how many clubs
              Alvas Powell and the list goes on.

Di Maria, Suarez and Alexis Sanchez.

Trying to diss the man dem like that.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If yuh insist on being misguided & backward nuh mek mi stop yuh

Doan tap atall

Comment

Professor Johnny...yuh research wha name model or analogy yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    No empty theories here.... just many years experience burning on and off the field of creating and managing Whirl class JA yute development projects

Consider dis:

* Our yutes need every opportunity we can give them since life is so hard for so many...and the society is so fcuked up socio-economically

* They're eager to learn and will give 200% in the right environment

* Their potential in ANY field exceeds that of yutes in most places abroad. This I've seen unfold before me as a we watch...amazed

* Mastery of playing football will be certain...given good 7-18 y.o. training programs, a supportive environment ..and the incentive of knowing they can progress to playing for JA and/or some foreign club.

* Yutes being excluded or limited by some ridiculous Snow Matrix would be a HUGE disincentive. More than a slap inna dem face

So know this...once mi perceive attempts from WHATEVER SOURCE...seeking to or having the effect of, limiting opportunities for our tryin' yutes to step up inna life... Dat agguh get BUN OUT Without fear, favor ...or apology.

Wi nuh inna nuh fren or politricks ting wen it come to wi future. Memba mi tole unnu dat ****

Marcus nuh expec' nutten less dan More Fiya ...woooiiieeee
                    You limit opportunity for maximising on potential if you make mediocrity the standard. Watering down standards remove motivation to be better than mediocre. In effect you have closed off opportunity.

Mediocre players will not cut it in meaningful football markets.

...nuh badda hansa.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X